5th September 2012, 03:32 PM
varghesejimmy

What is the format of Coching Shipyard Executive Trainee Test with model questions?

i would like to get the format of cochin shipyard executive trainee test with model questions, please send it my mail id, please send the previous year questions.

mail id : [email protected]

thank you.

14th March 2013, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the format of Coching Shipyard Executive Trainee Test with model questions?

i would like to get the format of cochin shipyard supervisory test electrical model questions, please send it my mail id, please send the previous year questions.

mail id : [email protected]

thank you.
8th February 2015, 12:22 PM
Kamalgva

Default Re: What is the format of Coching Shipyard Executive Trainee Test with model questions?

hi i need the syllabus and model question paper for Executive Trainee electronics 2015 in COCHIN SHIPYARD LIMITED in cochin to my mail id [email protected]
11th February 2015, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Please send me also previous her executive trainee question paper Electronics for Cochin Shipyard. My id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?