13th November 2011, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

What is the format for preparing a resume being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in IT?

I am a final year Btech IT student.I always have doubts while preparing resume. How should one prepare their resume? What is the actual format in preparing a resume?

15th January 2012, 12:31 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the format for preparing a resume being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in IT?

The are plenty of methods and formats in which a Resume is prepared. There is a difference between a freshers Resume and an experienced candidates Resume. Generally a Resume is an insight of a candidate. All the information regarding a candidate is mentioned there. His personal details, educational and professional qualification, other skill and knowledge, educational achievements, extra curricular activities and achievements, job experience and achievements related to the job etc. If you are facing problems in preparing you Resume then you can seek professional help to prepare it.
8th September 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the format for preparing a resume being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in IT?

sample resume format for b.tech student give some example resume for freshers
11th July 2013, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

helo sir, please send me the sample resume for me.i am final year students so i want sample resume .\
28th September 2013, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare the resume?
15th November 2016, 08:34 AM
EngineerSolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a final year Btech IT student.I always have doubts while preparing resume. How should one prepare their resume? What is the actual format in preparing a resume?
Prepare Resume in such a way that the interviewer should get something novice in it and should be substantiated by your talk with him. It is a small intro to yourself. Give your address/communication information. Photo is not mandatory. State your career objective. Then Educational qualification from 10th. If you have working experience you can add that as well.You can add internship details. Add your hobbies and interests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?