21st January 2013, 07:58 PM
himanshusharma557a

What is the format of synopsis? I am doing MBA from IGNOU in Operation

I am doing mba from IGNOU in operation and wanted to know that format of synopsis how to write what area it covers

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get exemption in MBA(Operation Management) if completed MBA(HR) from IGNOU? -- [New]
  2. Previous year Question Papers of Excise Taxation Inspector Exam?
  3. What specialization should I choose for MBA IT, MBA Operation or MBA system?
  4. How to write a project synopsis at masters level? Sample synopsis for the same?
  5. How to prepare a Synopsis for MBA Project?
  6. Can I apply for IGNOU OPEN MAT to pursue PGD in Operation Management? When OPEN MAT will be conducted?
  7. Is it fine to choose LLB regular course after completing MCA in Production and Operation Management? Which courses are better after MBA in production and operation?
  8. What's the date for admission and timing for B.Tech courses at NIT, Durgapur?
  9. Project in computer science using ASP.Net is good? How to write synopsis?
  10. Which branch is best to study in MBA after B.Tech? MBA in Operations is useful in future?
  11. Is Distance Course at IGNOU approved by AICTE? Will I be eligible for lecturer post in engineering colleges after finishing MBA distance at IGNOU? Can I do Ph.D in Management after MBA distance from IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which is a better option, 1 year MBA from IGNOU or 2 years MBA from Symbiosis?
  13. What is the duration of MBA course in IGNOU?
  14. IGNOU MBA Economic And Social Environment Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Synopsis on project of "A study on Artificial Jewellery Market"?
  16. Jobs after MBA in Operation Management?
  17. Which stream is better for me to choose in MBA being a candidate having done B.Tech in ECE? How far does it better for me of doing MBA from IGNOU?
  18. Can I do MBA in distance mode in IGNOU university after completing LLB? What is the date of the entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?