3rd December 2018, 05:23 PM
jannu sai ram

What further needs to be done after B.Tech to be a Mathematics teacher?

I have done my graduation in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. Now I would like to go for teaching in field of Mathematics. CAN anyone help me in this.

5th December 2018, 02:55 PM
amish25
Junior Member+

Default Re: What further needs to be done after B.Tech to be a Mathematics teacher?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jannu sai ram View Post
I have done my graduation in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. Now I would like to go for teaching in field of Mathematics. CAN anyone help me in this.

Hello,
Teaching is always a noble profession since old days. To be a lecturer at university or colleges you must have a post graduation degree.

You can apply for MTech in relevant field. As per the New UGC Norms, The candidates are required to have NET qualification and PhD degree from 2021.

The UGC NET and CSIR NET exam are conducted for assistant professor post in university and for JRF in research. The candidates can apply for their post-graduate subject or its related subjects.

The NET qualified candidates will be selected based on personal interview and will be exempted from any written examination.

Visit official website to know complete details about NET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?