17th April 2011, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

When can i join Animation course? Subjects required? Fee for the course?

I would like to know that can i join animation after 10th or 12th and on which field should i be qualified on.(maths,science)can i take animation even if i take arts on 12th..how much budget do i need to spend on it.

19th April 2011, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When can i join Animation course? Subjects required? Fee for the course?

SUBJECTS OF ANIMATION COURSE
20th April 2011, 12:02 AM
amahajan

Default Re: When can i join Animation course? Subjects required? Fee for the course?

Hello Dear
There is not any basic qualification required for doing animation course. you can do it after your 12th or may be after your graduation. The fee structure is different for different courses. You can know about the fees from the centre itself.
10th May 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

i m a 12th passed out student. i took commence in my 11th and 12th. i want 2 do animation. which stream should i select in animation?
12th May 2011, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

IS BSC IN ANIMATIONS ONLY FOR THOSE WHO ARE FROM SCIENCE FIELD??????
13th May 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Can i do engg. N animation both together?
14th May 2011, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

i m a b.com 1st year student con i do b.com nanimation together
14th May 2011, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

please tell me from when animation coures are going to start
25th May 2011, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: When can i join Animation course? Subjects required? Fee for the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know that can i join animation after 10th or 12th and on which field should i be qualified on.(maths,science)can i take animation even if i take arts on 12th..how much budget do i need to spend on it.
i done BCA now i wanted to do animation.
1st June 2011, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know that can i join animation after 10th
9th June 2011, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

I Finish my 10 th, now i am 25 yrs old, Currently Working as an designer, Having eager to do degree in animation in any open university, Whether it is possible? How can i make my next step ..... Dear guys please guide me
13th June 2011, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

can i do animation course after passing 10th
15th June 2011, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

i m in B A part 3 and i want to became a animator please tell me about animation courses and fee structure what is the apportunity in this field
17th June 2011, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my 10th I want to do animation course can i do it now ?
7th July 2011, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

which is west quilifiction in animation course after12th or after b.a pass
11th July 2011, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

which subject is required for animation after 10th PCB or PCM
16th July 2011, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

how much pwrcentage i have to score in my 12 class to do this course?
20th July 2011, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

what are the subjects needed for animation...and how much marks do you need in the boards?
30th July 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

dear sir is animation is possible after studying mec (or)eee beth ?how it possible?
30th July 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am beth eee student i have a possible of study multimedia?andhow?
2nd August 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

When can i join Animation course? Subjects required? Fee for the course?
18th October 2011, 07:45 PM
Ayushi Kaul

Animation courses are usually offered to students who have passed their 12th std. However, if you are keen to learn it early then you can study and practice before joining any institute. In international animation institute like DSK Supinfocom which is in Pune, there are entrance exams held in a gap of months for which you need to prepare well. You need not be from a specific stream to pursue animation studies. The only criteria are minimum 12th pass with creative skills and zeal to create innovations. Animation course fee is normally high as it involves knowledge about many softwares and a promising career. However, if you want to know the exact fee structure you need to contact the institute from which you wish to pursue the course.
27th October 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference b/w animation and gaming
27th October 2011, 07:34 PM
anju anju

if you want to be an animator then you must be eligible for that,,,,,compalete your intermediate and you can join any animation institute like arena which has many branches in india,,,,in hyderabad it is at narayanguda near to kachiguda 'x' road you can find it easily,,,,,,or we you want to be a bacholor of this couse then many colleges providing B.Sc course in this animation field,,,,,,,

if you go with animation institute then
they may carge rs.5000-6000 for foundation course and the further course may charge around rs.100000. to complete it.

animation is like you can design cartoons which we see on t.v and gaming like you can develope new games applications in cell phones, computers etc,,,,

by developing a single game application you can earn more that rs.100000(1 lakh)
depends upon the demand,,,,,

as it is a good question you have i must say go for it,,,,animator's future is very brite i must say,,,,
30th October 2011, 12:59 AM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear,
they may carge rs.5000-6000 for foundation course and the further course may charge around rs.100000. to complete it.

animation is like you can design cartoons which we see on t.v and gaming like you can develope new games applications in cell phones, computers etc,,,,

by developing a single game application you can earn more that rs.100000(1 lakh)

as it is a good question you have i must say go for it,,,,animator's future is very brite i must say,,,,
30th October 2011, 02:39 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Sir,I feel MAYA 3D is the best animation course you can do

your eligibility is not at all a problem you just need to have good creativity in your field

the main core is that you should create something which is not existing now

The Industry is looking for the young professionals with youthful thoughts

Animation Industry in India Just Rocking like anything

the infrastructure for the same is supported by many US MNC's

this change is due to revolutions in Gaming field

the animators are the hotcakes all over the world

for successful career in this animation field one should complete the course as soon as possible and then gain experience in the local companies

and keep it as an asset and then you will have wider opportunities world wide

so don't loose any single odd chance show your excellence whenever required

Animators in the Gaming Industries are earning lakhs of bucks if at all he/she has good creative skills

Regards

Thanks,
31st October 2011, 01:20 AM
imcool.raone

HI dear,

I feel MAYA 3D is the best animation course you can do

your eligibility is not at all a problem you just need to have good creativity in your field

the main core is that you should create something which is not existing now

The Industry is looking for the young professionals with youthful thoughts

Animation Industry in India Just Rocking like anything

the infrastructure for the same is supported by many US MNC's

this change is due to revolutions in Gaming field

the animators are the hotcakes all over the world

for successful career in this animation field one should complete the course as soon as possible and then gain experience in the local companies

and keep it as an asset and then you will have wider opportunities world wide

so don't loose any single odd chance show your excellence whenever required

Animators in the Gaming Industries are earning lakhs of bucks if at all he/she has good creative skills

Thanks
6th November 2011, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

what subjects do i need to learn in able to make animation my full time career?
17th December 2011, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
i want to know that if i will do correspondence B.com with diploma in animation so it would be better for me or not ?
And please tell me that what are the needs for B.Sc in animation.
27th January 2012, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

Do i have to have computer science as one of my subjects in 10 2 to study animation?
18th February 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

anyone can join animation ,But who is going 2 join animation ,they should be know ,which center will be best for them and its must be needed ,to be creative .
18th February 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

hii
there is no need to any type of streams ,u can join after 12th or before graduation ,but u shall have to be creative
18th February 2012, 10:31 PM
parthmodiaol

hi,
DSK Supinfocom International Campus offers 5 years (3 years of Foundation + 2 years of Advanced) integrated Animation course after 12th. In which many forms of Animation...
If you have already finished your Course in Animation, you have a lot of scope and opportunities knocking at your door for learning Advanced level Animation. Through which you can...
Let me tell you one thing, students of India take the foundation level courses and go abroad for learning advance. So, what if both foundation and advanced level courses you get in...

ok man best pf luck...
25th February 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: When can i join Animation course? Subjects required? Fee for the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know that can i join animation after 10th
Yes you can join animation courses after 10th and 12th also. Animation requires your creativity and will for go ahead. If you are from Nagpur Maharashtra You can join
Atlanta Computer Institute in Dharampeth Nagpur. or you can visit atlantacomputer.in
5th March 2012, 10:57 AM
abhishrivastav

As long as you have cleared your 12th std and can prove your talent at the entrance exams, it does not matter which subjects you took up earlier. You should have your port folio ready for inspection at the time of entrance tests. The fess structures are different as per the institutes’ policies.
28th April 2012, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

what subjects are needed ??? what if i am not creative ,do i have a scop in annimation? approximately how many years is the course?
18th May 2012, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Is there programming in Animation?
26th June 2012, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Can I join Arena course after 10th?
17th July 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

I have failed in 12th std as I took up science stream. But my interest lies in animation course. Is it better for me to repeateor join college with 45.6%. Please need help.
17th July 2012, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

I have done my 12th board exam but did not pass as I took science and scored only 45.6%. So am I eligible for animation course in colleges as I have done good in my 10th standard. Plz help.
17th July 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

I have done my 12th std taking up science but I failed the board with45.6%. So am I eligible for animation course in colleges but my 10th result is really good. As people say that animation doesn't require any subjects but should have creative mind. Plz help....plz plz plz
17th July 2012, 08:44 PM
Naruto25

I have done my 12th std but failed the board with 45.6%.am I eligible for animation course as I took up science stream. I have good marks in my 10th std but in this field what requires most is creativity. So plz help should I take up animation and go to college. Help plzzzzzz.....
19th July 2012, 10:11 PM
Chweetchinnu

Hi... I too have very much interest in animation. But am presently studying in engineering. so should i join animation immediately after engineering instead of master degree. and which course should i do? plz suggest me.

Hoping for the best answers.
Thank You.
31st July 2012, 09:16 PM
karthiktangadpalli

i have completed 10th class
29th August 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Re: When can i join Animation course? Subjects required? Fee for the course?
I HAVE COPLETED 10th CLASS . SO PLZ HELP ME PLZ PLZ PLZ . I AM WAITING
27th October 2012, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

Is it important to take comp.science as an additional subject in 11th...which is the best cource in animation institutes
5th November 2012, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

i dont known basic animation subject.i need animation subject. can you read pls
5th November 2012, 03:35 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

HI,

You can choose courses like 2D-Animation, 3D-Animation and puppet Animation etc. There are two types of ways to purse animation. There are so many jobs opportunities in Animation course are following as

1. Advance Diploma in 3D Animation

2. Advance Diploma in Game Art

3. Bachelor of Art in Digital Media

4. Diploma in Animation Arts

5. Diploma in Fusion Animation

6. Diploma in VFX and Animation

thank you......................
5th November 2012, 05:31 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

well,
For animation course doesn't require any specific academic qualification.Any graduate preferably arts graduate could apply for Post Graduation in animation.

**An animator should have an artistic bent of mind with a lot of passion and imaginative skills.**

There are 11 types of version in tally earlier:-
1. 2D Animation
2. 3D Animation, Multimedia Institute.
3. Stop animation
4. Cel animation
5. Computer animation
6. Sound Animation
7. Clay Animation
8. Animatronics
9. Motion Capture
10. Painting Animation
11. Motion tweenss

Institute for animation course:-
Industrial Design Center (IDC),
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)
Indian Institute of Design (NID
5th November 2012, 07:29 PM
azhardon

if you want to be an animator then you must be eligible for that,,,,,compalete your intermediate and you can join any animation institute like arena which has many branches in india,,,,in hyderabad it is at narayanguda near to kachiguda 'x' road you can find it easily,,,,,,or we you want to be a bacholor of this couse then many colleges providing B.Sc course in this animation field,,,,,,,

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?