12th February 2013, 09:41 AM
dns12

What are the future career options for me after completing 12th? I am from computer science stream

I'm currently in 11 th standard and i'm worried about my future in career options after 12 th standard ,my stream is science with computer science,i want to know what i should do about my future?

22nd June 2013, 09:56 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the future career options for me after completing 12th? I am from computer science stream

Engineering degree in IT/CSE is a good option. Diploma in these subjects is available in most of the polytechnics. B.Sc degree can be opted in your subjects of interest like CS, IT, mathematics, and so on. After completing this course, you can go with MCA or M.Sc. BCA + MCA is another good option. Selection of the appropriate course can be done according to your choice.
18th January 2014, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the future career options for me after completing 12th? I am from computer science stream

i took MPC&CSc in plus 2 going to appear for exam in march 2014 i am interested in some biology subject in degree course that could give high payscale after degree please suggest something
24th March 2014, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

I had just completed my 12th clas with pcm and com sc. And now i want to make my career in computer sc. Is there any entrance tests for computer science.
11th June 2014, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

What are the future career options for me after completing 12th? I am from computer science stream
22nd June 2014, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE PASSED SSC BOARD EXAM AND WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION FOR SCIENCE BIFOCAL, BUT INTEND TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN STUDY, CARRIER
ABOUT ELECTRONICS AND COMPUTER SCIENCE.
2nd August 2014, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

i m in 12th cbse with pcm and cs i score good in cs . is there any career in cs?
7th June 2016, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

I am finished my computer science in puc 2nd year and what are the next careers options
8th June 2017, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

I am 12 appearing student of CBSE with PCM and CS(programming), is there any career /course for me, please help me ..
7th February 2018, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

I want to say that I am a student of class 10 and want to become a brigadier . my interest is in PCM but I wear spectacles my height is small but good in studies can I attain my dream and how? Please, help me sort my confusion
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?