27th February 2012, 11:13 AM
pavulurisushma

Can I opt for CS in future while pursuing computer science and engineering?

respected sir/madam,
as am pursuing b-tech final year under the stream computer science of engineering and technology,so my query is:can i opt cs as my future career ...and may i know the future nd present scope for this reputed cs ....and the course duration for completing this course....and hw can i be selected to the company?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I opt for CS for Future Career being a student pursuing final year of CSE? Duration and Career scope for this course?
  2. What can I do next after completion of diploma in computer science and engineering?
  3. List of Colleges offering CS course in Kerala? Which are the good Coaching Centers in Kerala for this?
  4. Should I opt for MBA or Masters in Engineering as per my bachelor degrees? Future prospects?
  5. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  6. What to opt after 12th so as to make a career in Computer Science?
  7. How to appear for GATE exam after pursuing B.Tech computer science engineering
  8. Which subject should I take to become a scientist in future? Can I opt for research sector in future?
  9. Is a AICTE approved diploma an easy route to B.E. or B.Tech or should I opt for regular 12th course? Difference between Diploma in IT,Computer Engineering and Computer Science?
  10. Is there any future studying Computer Science in India? Best public colleges which provide Bachelor or Master degrees in Computer Science?
  11. Can I opt for chemical engineering after choosing PCM+Computer Science?
  12. Is computer science necessary in 12th to do computer engineering in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is computer science engineering and how is the future?
  14. How can I do maters in US, Australia or Germany? I'm pursuing B.Tech(computer science) last sem with aggregate of 62% marks
  15. Branches in MBA to opt for after btech in computer science?
  16. PCM and Computer science student can opt for Chemical engineering? -- [New]
  17. What course should I prefer for Bachelor degree?
  18. How to prepare for IPS exam while pursuing engineering from computer science?
27th April 2012, 05:33 PM
Rp Randhawa

Default Re: Can I opt for CS in future while pursuing computer science and engineering?

Dear friend,
Computer science Engineering is an excellent field to have opportunities both in software companies and higher studies. As computing is extensively applied to almost every walk of life it created massive jobs for Computer Engineering students. On the same time more demand and application kept it research funding alive attracting many students to opt for higher studies.

Core companies offering jobs to Computer science Engineers
Government organizations like DRDL, ISRO, ECIL and BEL offer jobs to computer science students. There are thousands of multinational and national software companies offer jobs to computer engineers. To name few famous, Microsoft, Google, Yahoo, Amazon, IBM, Facebook, Oracle, Cisco, Infosys, TCS, and Wipro.

Average Salary for Computer science engineer:
4~5 Lakh INR a year.
4th August 2012, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I opt for CS in future while pursuing computer science and engineering?

As now a days software companies have grown down,so will i get job yet after i finish my course?
8th June 2013, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

i m very confuse i want to go in engineering stream and i hate biology so i choose computer sci in 11. Is it help me in engineering stream or not?
18th August 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir!! I hv choosen CSE In ma First year of engg.. Nw many r tellng ups and downs of cs engineers in future.
I m damn confused tht whether i should change ma branch o wht.. I request u to suggest me regardng ma confusion..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?