8th January 2012, 01:56 PM
Supriya Maya

What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing B.Sc course in IT stream? I have done B.Sc with IT stream from jamshedpur and having 70% marks in 12th

Respected Sir,
recently i am doing Bachelor Of Science in Information Technology from Jamshedpur.With this course what are the various options to start a career with?I had my 12th with approx 70% marks.
kindly help me suggest what kind of preparation do i make regarding the above course and what should be the career planning to which i need to focus on!
Thanking you!!!!!!

Related Questions:
  1. List of career opportunities available for a B.Sc(IT) graduate? What's the future prospective?
  2. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing CAD course? I have done B.Sc with math stream
  3. Career options after 12th with science stream and 82% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. B.Sc degree is a good option for science stream students? What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.Sc students?
  5. What is better among software engineering and B.Sc IT in terms of future job prospective?
  6. After passing 12th with 62% which stream should I opt in BSc to make a career in Aerospace?
  7. Which undergraduate course would be better for me if I am from science stream(73% marks)?
  8. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(chemistry)? What's the future prospective of doing chemical engineering after completing B.Sc(chemistry)?
  9. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  10. Is IAS best stream to choose after B.Sc? Details about IAS? -- [New]
  11. What should I do after completing B.Sc(electronics)? What's the future prospective for the same?
  12. Best career options available for me to do BSc IT or BCA? Future opportunities after completion of the course?
  13. What should I do after completing BSc? I am doing BSc
  14. Which stream should i take for +1 for better future prospective?
  15. How to become an Astrobiologist after completing 12th grade with science stream ?Which subjects should I go for BSc?
  16. What are the career opportunities after completing BSc Computers? What are the courses provided by CDAC for BSc students?
  17. What type of job can I get after completing 12th from PCMB stream
  18. Scope and career prospects in BSc Microbiology stream?
30th March 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing B.Sc course in IT stream? I have done B.Sc with IT stream from jamshedpur and having 70% marks in 12th

AFTER COMPLETING BSC MATHS WHAT COURSE WILL BETTER FOR FUTURE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?