27th July 2011, 09:08 AM
arghya.knight

What is the future scope of civil engineering from Jadavpur university?

Sir, i have been admitted to jadavpur university in civil engineering.
What will be my expected future?
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. What is the future scope of civil engineering after completion of PG in Civil Stream?
  2. Career scope of Civil Engineering in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the future scope of Government job for civil engineers in future?
  4. Future scope of Civil engineering in India?
  5. Which is better course between B.E and B.Tech?
  6. Which college is better to pursue for M.E in Civil Engineering? Should I choose Jadavpur University or BESU?
  7. Admission Procedure for Part time B.Tech in Civil Engineering in Jadavpur University? When will be the Prospectus available for this?
  8. What is the scope of civil engineering?
  9. Should I for some other course like Interior Designing or M.Tech, MBA after passing B.Tech Civil? What is the scope in future?
  10. Will there be any scope for Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  11. Scope of doing diploma in Civil from private university?
  12. What is the future scope in civil? I am studying in B.E
  13. What is the scope of Earthquake Engineering, Environmental Engineering and Water Resource Engineering Course in the future? How much package will I receive?
  14. What is the future scope in Civil Engineering? Best universities providing masters degree in civil engineering
  15. What is the future scope of chemical engineering in India?
  16. Which branch is more preferable for getting a good good job and better future prospective?
  17. How to take admission in Jadavpur Engineering College in Civil after scoring WBJEE rank of 8126 rank?
  18. What is the scope of Petroleum Engineering in future for government job? -- [New]
31st May 2012, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the future scope of civil engineering from Jadavpur university?

wat can be the yearly income i can get......a suitable range..
14th December 2015, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the future scope of civil engineering from Jadavpur university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arghya.knight View Post
What will be my expected future?
please send me the details
Jadavpur one of prestigious institute of country, it will you in making an extraordinary carrier in this field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?