27th September 2013, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of civil engineering?

scope of civil engineering in future 4-5 years in nepal...Please tell me what is the scope

Related Questions:
28th September 2013, 12:57 PM
JUNIORAKKI

Default Re: What is the scope of civil engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
scope of civil engineering in future 4-5 years in nepal...Please tell me what is the scope

hree type of scope.
1) Field Work or Designing. depending on your capability or talent like design or supervise the building,bridges,dams etc. or any other mega structure.
2) Teaching as there are very less person involve in this field so to teach the next generation is also a good option after completing your ME,PHD you can be a professor and earn more than 1Lac + per month.
3) you can try for Government exams in IES,IAS,PWD etc,
29th September 2013, 12:53 AM
vaibhav joshte

Default Re: What is the scope of civil engineering?

There is a great scope for civil engineering because today construction is getting fast so there is a huge need of civil engineers . Today's engineer must be inovative
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?