4th August 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

What are the government jobs available for me after studying B.Tech final year with ECE

sir, iam studying B.Tech final year with ECE.i want to know what are the government jobs available for me and how to prepare for it

Related Questions:
  1. How to work in government sector after studying final year ECE
  2. What are the government jobs available for me after studying B.Tech final year with ECE
  3. How to get a government job after studying ECE final year
  4. Jobs in government sector after completing my final year B.Tech ECE/
  5. Any government jobs for ECE B.Tech students passed with distinction?
  6. Wha are the goverment jobs for a BTech student with 74% aggrgate in ece department?
  7. What kind of government jobs can I apply for after studying final year B.Tech
  8. How to join government job after studying diploma final year in ECE branch
  9. Opportunities available after studying B.Tech final year ECE? Is it better to do a job or to join M.Tech? Opportunities that I can get from Central or State government?
  10. How to get government jobs related to department of ECE? I am a 3rd year ECE student and studying in Kerala
  11. How to get a job in core company? I am studying final year B.E in ECE
  12. What are the government job oppotunities available for ECE?
  13. Exams available for getting a government job after doing B.E ECE? List of Electronic Companies in India?
  14. Which Jobs are correct choice for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course in ECE stream?
  15. Chances of getting a Government Job after passing btech ece with 70% and no backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of the government jobs for ECE students? I am doing B.Tech final year in ECE stream
  17. Which stream is better for pursuing MS degree? I am a final year B.Tech(ECE) student
  18. Any government jobs for ECE final year? -- [New]
18th September 2012, 12:54 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the government jobs available for me after studying B.Tech final year with ECE

You can apply for Engineer Trainee positions in firms like BHEL, EIL, ECIL, etc. By qualifying GATE, you can apply for trainee positions in BHEL or ONGC. Management Trainee positions are also offered for engineering graduates. CIL, HLL, etc are some of the public sector firms offering such jobs. IES examination will help you to find rewarding jobs in central government services.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?