21st May 2014, 09:49 AM
shivu_r

What are the government jobs that I can get?

Dear...sir
I passed 2nd PUC in ksou . information of govt jobs .
and I eligible r not for a govt job...
pls massage me cell;8792084966

Related Questions:
  1. Need TNPSC Group 1 and 2 Question Paper -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Where can I get government jobs or semi government companies jobs after completing MBA in Marketing?
  3. What are the job opportunities after completion of BCA? I am doing it from Kumaon University
  4. Government jobs for electronics engineer having 3 years experience on satellite communication and networking background?
  5. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  6. What are the suitable government jobs for me that I can join at an age of 40 years
  7. Is there any chance for a job after completing Polytechnic Course?
  8. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in CSE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  9. What are the different government jobs? Date of the government jobs?
  10. Can I get government jobs after completing BSc? What type of jobs will I get?
  11. Which Government Jobs a btech student (information technology) can apply?
  12. Government jobs after M.Sc environmental science? Any further studies needed for Government jobs?
  13. What government jobs are available for an IT engineer?
  14. What will be different Government Jobs? Various Exams for Government jobs for the next year?
  15. How to get jobs for Civil Engineers in Private Sector? -- [New]
  16. Government jobs available for B.E Computer Science and Engineering in Tamilnadu Government? How to apply for the jobs?
  17. What are the jobs available in Tamilnadu Government?
  18. Which part time course can I join after completing B.Tech EEE?
13th August 2016, 05:50 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the government jobs that I can get?

Yes, you are eligible to get government jobs after the PUC ( Pre- university course ) as it is equivalent to the 10+2.

So, you can appear for entrance examination where the required qualification is 10+2 or equivalent degree.

The available entrance examination for recruitment in government jobs are NDA, CHSLE, IB ACIO, State SSC, Railway TTE etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?