17th September 2013, 11:45 PM
vkms258

How to do MBA after BBA from IGNOU?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am pursuing B.A.(English Hons.) from Kolhan University, Ranchi, Jharkhand. Please suggest me if it's good for pursuing M.B.A. I am planning to pursue B.B.A. from IGNOU. Please tell me if pursuing B.B.A. degree from IGNOU be helpful for M.B.A. from good University. Will I be eligible for C.A.T. and consequently getting a good college if I cracked C.A.T or any other competitive exam for M.B.A.
Thank You.

13th August 2016, 05:47 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MBA after BBA from IGNOU?

Yes, if you want to pursue M.B.A course you can appear for entrance examination such as CAT, MAT, XAT after bachelor degree in English honors also.

The eligibility to appear for CAT examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from recognised university with minimum 50% and relaxation for reserved category of 5%.

There is no age limit to appear for examination even if you want to pursue B.B.A course from I.G.N.O.U you can appear for entrance examination after correspondence course also.

The examination is conducted once in a year. The examination is conducted by IIM every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?