7th September 2011, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

What will be different Government Jobs? Various Exams for Government jobs for the next year?

What are the different government jobs ?
& when will all the exams for all the government jobs will be held in 2012 ?

Related Questions:
  1. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible for government jobs after having 70% in graduation but with a year back?
  3. Which are the various government jobs available in the field of Pharmacy? Which are the exams?
  4. What will be different Government Jobs? Various Exams for Government jobs for the next year?
  5. List of government jobs and salary pay scale in Tamil Nadu? -- [New]
  6. Government jobs for electronics engineer having 3 years experience on satellite communication and networking background?
  7. Is there any government jobs available for candidates who are above 38 years of age?
  8. Can we get government jobs after passing Electronics and Instrumentation? Any entrance exams to get government jobs?
  9. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in CSE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  10. Which exams to write to get in government jobs after B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  11. What kind of Government Jobs that I can go for after completion of BE in the year of 2011? Reference Books to prepare for these Exams?
  12. If I have 62% in B.E ECE can I apply for government jobs? Which are the upcoming government exams?
  13. What is the education mark percentage required for getting the government jobs?
  14. Am I eligible for government jobs after completing B.E ECE part time from GCT, Coimbatore?
  15. What all government jobs I can apply when am proceeding to final year B.Tech ECE?
  16. Details of the entrance exams for different government jobs? What will be the salary?
  17. Where can I get government jobs or semi government companies jobs after completing MBA in Marketing?
  18. Government jobs being in final year of MA and having 33 years of age?
7th September 2011, 02:47 PM
teeks
Senior Member+

Default Re: What will be different Government Jobs? Various Exams for Government jobs for the next year?

dear there are no. of govt. jobs on the state as well as central level like
UPPUCL
PTCUL
ONGC
BHEL
BEL
BARC
NTPC
NPCIL
DRDO
GAIL
SAIL
ECIL
EIL
etc
these all are technical jobs on the degree basis like b.tech
there many lower level govt.jobs
like in banks,defence,army,navy.and railways
you will get detail of all the govt. jobs on the sites
www.freshersworld.com
www.recruitment4u.in
17th September 2011, 06:30 PM
ch.vamsidhar

Default Re: What will be different Government Jobs? Various Exams for Government jobs for the next year?

I completed my graduation in mechanical stream in 2011 there is any opportunities for me......
21st November 2011, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

i am doing my b.e ece final year , i m an avg student sc quota ,can i get any govt job , or can i try bank sectors tel me some exams and all ,pls suggest me i m from rural village help me
26th January 2012, 05:08 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI,
The entrance exam conducted by govt sector are:-
> I.A.S
> I.P.S
> I.F.S
> B.S.F
> C.P.F
> C.M.S
> ARMY
> NAVY
> AIR FORCE
> D.R.D.O
> I.S.R.O
> B.S.N.L
> RAILWAYS
> O.N.G.C
> L.I.C
etc
27th January 2012, 02:43 PM
selva786

Thumbs up Re: What will be different Government Jobs? Various Exams for Government jobs for the next year?

Quote:

Yes ,there are many government jobs for engineering and arts such as
1.UPSC
2.Bank exam
3.TNPSC
4.SSC
5.IES
7.NET exam
27th January 2012, 09:23 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
HI,
You please mention your qualification so that we can tell you the govt. job available for you.

In general you can apply for:-
> I.A.S
> DEFENCE SERVICES
> POLICE SERVICES
> RAILWAYS
> INDIAN ENGINEERING SERVICES
> INDIAN FORESTRY SERVICES
etc

ALL THE BEST!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?