6th July 2020, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the graduate cut-off score to apply for AFCAT?

Hi, I have completed my B.Sc General and scored 47% overall in my finals. So, now am I eligible to apply for the AFCAT exam? If not, then what should I do? Is there any other way to get in Air Force?

9th July 2020, 09:13 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the graduate cut-off score to apply for AFCAT?

To apply for the AFCAT examination the required minimum educational qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree with minimum 60% aggregate.

The age limit is 20-24 years. Examination is conducted in two stages ( written and SSB ) for final selection.

So, you are not eligible to appear in the examination for AFCAT entry. For information about the examination visit at www.careerairforce.nic.in.
11th July 2020, 12:49 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Having completed your graduation degree course (i.e; B.Sc.) with just 47% marks overall, you are not eligible for appearing in AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) as the minimum marks required in graduation degree course for appearing in the AFCAT is 60%.

For details regarding AFCAT eligibility and other entries available for Graduate candidates for joining Indian Air Force, you can refer to the link https://afcat.cdac.in/AFCAT/CareerAsPerBranches.html.
12th July 2020, 09:07 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

As per eligibility conditions defined for AFCAT, candidate must have secured at least 60% marks in graduation to be eligible for entrance exam. Since, you have secured only 47% marks, so you won't be able to apply for AFCAT exam.

However, you can apply for CDS exam that is conducted by UPSC. As there is no such percentage requirement in CDS for applying. Even if you have 47%, you can apply for CDS exam.

Note that CDS exam is conducted twice in a year by UPSC and you can apply for this through http://upsconline.nic.in/

Firstly, there will be Written Test and then SSB Interview for qualified candidates of Written Exam.
14th July 2020, 06:12 PM
doctor sahiba
Member+

The qualification required for AFCAT is graduation that too passed with minimum 60%.
As you secured 47% in your b.sc. final which is less than the minimum requirement that is 60%,you are not eligible.
For more information, you can go to www.careerairforce.nic.in. and check.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?