1st December 2011, 12:51 AM
R N V

How may I do MS in USA? List of entrance exams I need to give along with cut-off score? I'm a commerce graduate from Mumbai university and completed Finance and Texation diplomas from Welligkar Institute of Management(Mumbai)

I am a commerce gratuate from Mumbai University & completed Finance & Taxation Diplomas from Welligkar Institute of Management,matuga,Mumbai.

I was to get admission for MS in USA. What are the required entrance exams I need to appear & what shall be the required score?

9th January 2018, 08:36 PM
sairamvtu

Default Re: How may I do MS in USA? List of entrance exams I need to give along with cut-off score? I'm a commerce graduate from Mumbai university and completed Finance and Texation diplomas from Welligkar Institute of Management(Mumbai)

You need to write two exams. They are:
1. GRE(graduate test)
2. TOEFL (English Proficiency test)
You need to get above above 220/340 in GRE and 75/120 in TOEFL to get admission in USA universities with scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?