10th May 2020, 04:21 AM
Unregistered

What is the cut-off to apply for AFCAT entrance examination?

Hi, I have completed my Post Graduation and scored more than 50%. But, I have less than 50% in my Graduation. Therefore, am I eligible to apply and appear fro AFCAT examination?

13th May 2020, 03:33 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cut-off to apply for AFCAT entrance examination?

The eligibility to appear for AFCAT examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university with minimum 60% aggregate.

The age limit is 20-24 years.

Examination is conducted in two stages. Mandatory to qualify in both stages for final selection.

For more information visit at www.careerairforce.nic.in.
13th May 2020, 04:15 PM
Mantun Bhai

The minimum education required for appearing in AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) for joining its Flying branch or Ground duty branch is a graduation degree in concerned stream with at least 60% marks in aggregate from a recognised university.

So, having completed your graduation degree course with less than 50% marks, you are not eligible for appearing in AFCAT.

For more details regarding the same examination, you can refer to the link www.careerairforce.nic.in.
13th May 2020, 04:18 PM
Mantun Bhai

The minimum education required for appearing in AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) for joining its Flying branch or Ground duty branch is a graduation degree in concerned stream with at least 60% marks in aggregate from a recognised university.

So, having completed your graduation degree course with less than 50% marks, you are not eligible for appearing in AFCAT.

For more details regarding the same examination, you can refer to the link www.careerairforce.nic.in.
14th May 2020, 11:02 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of AFCAT is Air Force Common Admission Test.

AFCAT is conducted by Indian Air Force for selection of candidates into Flying branch, Technical branch and Ground Duty branch.

1. The minimum percentage of marks required in bachelor's degree for all three wings is 60% marks.

You can not apply for AFCAT exam with 50% marks in bachelor's degree.
14th May 2020, 08:15 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to apply for the AFCAT examination.

The minimum required aggregate to apply for the AFCAT examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university with minimum 60% aggregate.

For more information visit at www.careerairforce.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?