30th July 2011, 02:22 AM
aamirmd.ali

What are the PG courses available in Germany for mechanical graduate? How may I apply for the same? How much score would be needed in GRE for the same? How much money would be required for the same?

i m b.e mechanical student & i want to do post graduate courses in mechanical from germany be it m.s or any other plz tell me what r the courses i can do & how do i apply? is gre the only way? how much score would b needed in gre 4 german universities? how much money will b required & all the info on gre

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How much score is needed in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in germany? How much score is required to be eligible to have scholarship in the colleges?
  3. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  4. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  5. List of good universities for MS in Germany, I can apply for with my GRE score 292/340? I've done B.Tech(ME) with 62.5% marks
  6. Among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL which exam is required for pursuing MS in Germany?
  7. How to study Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany having done B.Tech in Mechanical? Which will be more beneficial for me between GRE score and Work Experience?
  8. Admission in German university for MS with scholarship for a candidate who have scored 7 bands in IELTS?
  9. How can a candidate not having good GRE score, apply for M.S in Germany?
  10. How much score is needed to get in top 10 universities in Germany under GRE?
  11. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  12. Which is required to study masters in Germany IELTS or GRE?
  13. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Minimum score required in GRE exam to get admission in Germany? -- [New]
  15. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
  16. Eligiblity to get admission in German university for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has a backlog? Minimum score required in IELTS for admission? Whether GRE or German language is necessary?
  17. Is GRE better or GATE for studies in Germany being financially weak?
  18. In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and IELTS to study MS in Mechanical Engineering in Germany?
27th January 2013, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the PG courses available in Germany for mechanical graduate? How may I apply for the same? How much score would be needed in GRE for the same? How much money would be required for the same?

i m doing b.e mechanical (3rd yr) , i want to do post graduate course in germany related to mechanical. what r the courses available & how do i apply? is gre the only way? how much score would b needed in gre 4 german universities? how much money will b required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?