13th June 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the guideline to join CBI?

Resp.sir

please sir send me.cbi joing guidline. please send to me the complete details for it

Amit Srivastava
Mirzapur u.p.

14th February 2012, 03:06 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the guideline to join CBI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Resp.sir

please sir send me.cbi joing guidline. please send to me the complete details for it

Amit Srivastava
Mirzapur u.p.
To join Central Bureau Investigation candidate has to qualify the Combined Graduate Level of Examination which is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission. To be eligible for a post in CBI one has to be a graduate in any stream.The minimum age limit to apply is between 20 to 25 years.After selection one can join as a Sub-Inspector post.
The notification regarding the examination is published on the official website of Staff Selection Commission along with India's leading newspaper including employment news.
29th February 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Resp.sir. I join cbi branch. Pleas guide me.
15th June 2013, 06:22 PM
Paliyal79

Hi
CBI stands for Central Bureau Investigation.
For join this, you have to qualify the entrance exam of SSC i.e. Staff Selection Comission.after qualify this exam,you can get the job in CBI as a Sub-Inspector.
Eligibility for SSC-
the candidate must have a graduate degree in any stream from a recognize university and should be lies between 21-30 years.
GOOD LUCK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?