21st November 2011, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

What happens in Aptitude Test? What kind of questions are asked?

i will be highly obliged if i can know about this aptitude test....what happen in this aptitude test?what kind of questions i've to face in this aptitude test? if u kindly show some example i'll be so satisfied.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in Aptitude Test? Any book which is to be preferred for it?
  2. What kind of questions are asked in CTS Aptitude Test? Model question papers and topics to be covered for Aptitude Test?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in Aptitude test of Cognizant?
  4. Is it difficult to clear Aptitude Test of TCS Off-Campus Interview? What kind of questions are asked?
  5. Last 5 years Question papers for Syntel Aptitude Test? What kind of Technical questions are asked in Aptitude Test?
  6. What kind of Reasoning questions are asked in Aricent Off-Campus Aptitude Test?
  7. Whether Tech Mahindra will conduct online Aptitude Test? What kind of questions are asked in this Aptitude Test?
  8. What kind of Technical questions are asked in HCL Technologies Online Aptitude Test?
  9. What kind of questions are asked in Capgemini Online Aptitude Test?
  10. What kind of Aptitude questions are asked in Syntel interview? Pattern of aptitude test?
  11. Download last 5 years question papers of ITC Limited Aptitude and Reasoning Test? What kind of questions are asked?
  12. What kind of questions are asked by HCL company?
  13. What kind of questions are asked in Aptitude Test of iGATE Off-Campus Interview?
  14. What kind of questions are asked in Capgemini Aptitude Test? Previous year question paper for preparation and process of interview?
  15. What kind of Verbal and Logical Reasoning questions are asked in Syntel GT Off-Campus Aptitude Test? -- [New]
  16. Aptitude test papers and pattern of HCL recruitment exam? What kind of questions are asked in HR round?
  17. What kind of questions are asked in TCS on-campus aptitude test from MBA student? Format of TCS Aptitude Test?
  18. Aptitude question papers for Oracle placement test? What kind of questions are asked in HR round?
26th November 2011, 09:02 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: What happens in Aptitude Test? What kind of questions are asked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i will be highly obliged if i can know about this aptitude test....what happen in this aptitude test?what kind of questions i've to face in this aptitude test? if u kindly show some example i'll be so satisfied.

WHAT TYPE OF QUESTIONS ASKED IN APTITUDE TEST?

Aptitude test is nothing but to test the strength of aptitude skills of a person which in sense the ability to solve any given problem in a little amount of time as possible..

-> The main topics which will be covered during aptitude test is as follows..

-> Arithmetic Aptitude.

-> Data Interpretation.

-> Verbal Ability.

-> Logical Reasoning.

-> Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning
and so on...

-> To prepare for the above topics online CLICK HERE!!!

-> I have attached some of the model papers of Aptitude test in this post for your reference... kindly check it over and try to solve the questions to get an clear idea about the problems...

-> There are many recommended books like R.S.Agarwal which helps you to prepare for the aptitude section, try to buy those books and prepare for it accordingly...

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum..

Quote:
"Pray as though everything depended on God. Work as though everything depended on you."
Attached Files
File Type: zip GEN. APP.zip(397.3 KB, 282 views)
File Type: zip Apptitude preparation.zip(1.25 MB, 334 views)
File Type: pdf R S aggarwal verbal reasoning.pdf(803.4 KB, 400 views)
26th November 2011, 10:52 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Default Re: What happens in Aptitude Test? What kind of questions are asked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friend,

A test that is designed to test your logical ability or thinking performance is an Aptitude test.In aptitude test various kinds of questions can be asked from various topics. Some of the topics I have listed below...
  • Verbal Reasoning
  • Numeric Reasoning
  • Abstract Reasoning
  • Spatial Reasoning
  • Data checking
  • Work Sampling

Generally the questions are of multiple choice. You have given a question with four answers and you have to select the appropriate one. This happens in an Aptitude test.

Best Wishes.....
27th November 2011, 07:18 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear
Aptitude test is a important factor in our life for getting good job.
This is related to all the question based on 10th class
difference is that how much you practice this question regularly
that is depends and show your quality of answer.

In aptitude question is varity type:-

Arithmetic aptitudde
Reasoning
English Aptitude
Verbal ability
Non verbal ability

Various books for these , like:-

Good Luck.............
9th December 2011, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

WHAT TYPE OF QUESTIONS YOU ASK IN HR.
14th December 2011, 10:09 AM
tuntunia

Dear Friend,

A test that is designed to test your logical ability or thinking performance is an Aptitude test.In aptitude test various kinds of questions can be asked from various topics. Some of the topics I have listed below...
Verbal Reasoning
Numeric Reasoning
Abstract Reasoning
Spatial Reasoning
Data checking
Work Sampling

Generally the questions are of multiple choice. You have given a question with four answers and you have to select the appropriate one. This happens in an Aptitude test.
14th December 2011, 01:14 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

General Aptitude Test means performance of your brain very accurately in a short time means execute your brain very quickly.

For that according to me,there are some procedure to increase your aptitude skills.

1:You should keep clear concept in the basic Mathematics of class V,VI,VII,VIII,IX,X.

2:All the basic formulas ,all other basic tricks of mathematics you should keep in mind.

3ractice more & more.

4:Read the daily English newspaper through which you can increase your vocabulary,current affairs etc..

There are some very important reference books for the aptitude such as:
1:by R.S.Agarwal.
2:Barron's Military Flight Aptitude Tests by Terry L. Duran
3:Books of Upkar Prakashan.
4:Aptitude, personality, and motivation tests: assess your potential by Jim Barrett, James Barrett
5:The Aptitude Test Workbook by Jim Barrett
6:Numerical Ability & Mathematical Aptitude by Dr. A.B. Rao etc....

there are also some important websites for the aptitude test ,such as:

1:www.freshersworld.com.
2:http://www.career-tests-guide.com
3:http://in.peeplo.com/
4:www.ebook30.com
5:http://www.funeducation.com/ etc....

Good luck.
14th December 2011, 02:10 PM
nambardar
Senior Member+

A test that is designed to test your logical ability or thinking performance is an Aptitude test.

main topics in aptitude test is as follows..

Arithmetic Aptitude.

Data Interpretation.

Verbal Ability.

Logical Reasoning.

Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?