25th February 2016, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

What kind of Verbal and Logical Reasoning questions are asked in Syntel GT Off-Campus Aptitude Test?

Respected Sir/Madam,
Please tell me about the questions of Verbal and Logical reasoning which are asked in Aptitude Test of Syntel GT Off-Campus Drive? Please tell me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of Reasoning questions are asked in Aricent Off-Campus Aptitude Test?
  2. Last 5 years Question papers for Syntel Aptitude Test? What kind of Technical questions are asked in Aptitude Test?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Syntel Off-Campus Interview? Important GD Topics and last 5 years Aptitude question papers for preparation?
  4. What kind of Aptitude questions are asked in Syntel interview? Pattern of aptitude test?
  5. What is the pattern followed for syntel aptitude test? Where to get the placement papers?
  6. How to prepare for Inautix aptitude?
  7. Syllabus and sample question papers of Jindal Steel Pvt. Ltd. recruitment exam?
  8. What is the TCS placement paper pattern for off campus students?
  9. Last two years campus interview question papers of Infosys
  10. Placement criteria of Infosys for B.Tech(ECE) graduate?
  11. Download last 5 years question papers of ITC Limited Aptitude and Reasoning Test? What kind of questions are asked?
  12. Latest pattern of TCS and previous year question papers? Books to be followed?
  13. Is it difficult to clear Aptitude Test of TCS Off-Campus Interview? What kind of questions are asked?
  14. Latest Aptitude Test pattern of CSC Off-Campus Interview? Details of Verbal, Reasoning and Aptitude?
  15. Topics covered in Quantitative, Verbal Reasoning and Logical Reasoning of CTS Aptitude Test?
  16. Study Materials and pattern of Infosys On-Campus Aptitude Test?
  17. Which books should I prefer for preparation for CAT? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What kind of questions are asked in Syntel Exam? Exact pattern of Syntel Test?
15th March 2016, 05:25 PM
january2016

Default Re: What kind of Verbal and Logical Reasoning questions are asked in Syntel GT Off-Campus Aptitude Test?

SYNTEL used to ask very simple but tricky question. And this is the part of Syntel Attitude. Working in Syntel i can suggest you that don't go for deep logic, just try to understand small and straight logic that are used in your curriculum. If you know the basic you can do the complex this is what syntel approach is.

So, i think i conveyed you what exactly Syntel wants from their employees as well as appearing candidates.
So, just do with logical Mathematics, Grammar, little bit communication and that is it for Syntel interview.
30th March 2016, 08:23 PM
syntel_india
Member+

Default Re: What kind of Verbal and Logical Reasoning questions are asked in Syntel GT Off-Campus Aptitude Test?

In verbal reasoning you will be asked the Question from a passage that will be given to you.
All the statement relates to some technical point. You need to get the technical point and answer accordingly.

For Logical reasoning try to be perfect in understanding the things and their expectation. if you get to know the demand of the question, you will automatically get to the conclusion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?