27th August 2011, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

What I have to do and where to I go for suitable Jobs after the completion of BA and LLB?

Good mornning! I am sachin srivastava i am from u.p my qualification is b.a & llb iwant to job ? What i do & where i go for a suitable job my emai: [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the best choice for me after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering? What jobs are suitable for me?
  2. Where can I get Jobs after completion of BA and LLB?
  3. Should I do LLB after completion of degree?
  4. Which post graduation course I can opt for after completion of B.Com?
  5. List best suitable jobs in abroad for LLB degree holders?
  6. What type of job we will get after completion of petroleum engineer course? -- [New]
  7. How to do LLB in correspondence after completing M.Com in Accounting and Finance?
  8. What type pf bank jobs are suitable for MCA candidates? How to prepare for Bank PO jobs and which books are suitable for bank jobs?
  9. Eligibility of doing LLB after B.Com and application procedure for the same?
  10. Can I do LLB after completion of MA? Detailed Information regarding LLB course?
  11. Which one is a good choice for me between joining 5 years LLB course directly and doing 3 year LLB course after completion o B.Com course?
  12. Can I get good Job after completion of LLB course? Which kind of Jobs I can apply for in Government sector after completion of this course?
  13. Will I get any benefit after completion of MBA? What is the suitable background for completion of MBA?
  14. What kind of Government Jobs are best suitable for me after completion of B.com being a female candidate?
  15. Is it possible to join LLB after completion of post graduation MBA course? What is the duration of LLB course?
  16. What kind of jobs are available for Bachelor of Physiotherapy candidate? Scope and packages after completion of this course? Suitable courses after completion of BPT?
  17. From where should i join distance learning program in LLB along with my regular CS course? Is it beneficial?
  18. Colleges suitable for me to do LLB/LLM(Evening Colleges)? -- [Most Discussed]
8th April 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What I have to do and where to I go for suitable Jobs after the completion of BA and LLB?

My name is Deborshi Das & i have done my degree of bachelor in visual arts with specialized in applied arts.but I want to join in Indian army so what should i do now for join the Indian army. Diploma in DTP also.I got my "C" certificate in NCC also.
11th June 2014, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What I have to do and where to I go for suitable Jobs after the completion of BA and LLB?

I did my llb so pls let me knw the courses n jobs after llb degree in goa university ..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?