11th December 2010, 09:30 PM
tejlu

Can I get jobs other than software jobs after completing B.Tech IT? What kind of jobs are provided in IT field?

sir,iam studying b.tech final year IT. iam not interested in doing software jobs plz tell me if any other jobs r provide for my branch & also tall me wht jobs r actually provided for this IT field

9th May 2011, 12:32 AM
mr94

Default Re: Can I get jobs other than software jobs after completing B.Tech IT? What kind of jobs are provided in IT field?

yes ofcourse you can apply for many goverment ,bank job instead of going in IT field.........in IT field you can work as network manager,coder,web desingner,database administrator and many other option are available........from which you can choose anyone as your interest and your eligibility
5th August 2011, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get jobs other than software jobs after completing B.Tech IT? What kind of jobs are provided in IT field?

is there any jobs available for 2008 btech passouts without experience
11th August 2011, 04:05 PM
vallapu kishan

ss u can get jobs other than it. There are many govt and private jobs other than it software u can get in central banks state banks are else u can chose any other private jobs u can get any type of jobs in ur current living city..
27th September 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

im doing my b.tech 3rd year..im very much intrested in web designing,so where i can get good training in it and how?
22nd February 2012, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

i am working in a primer software company.can u suggest any jobs other than IT?
22nd June 2012, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

i am doing b.tech in mechanical engineering. just i have question that is.. how i can get jobs in IT componies. and whats basic need i have to complete for IT companies.
9th July 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

I am currently working as web developer in chandigarh IT park
We have urgent requirement of software trainee if anybody having done Msc or B.E in computer science please mail your resume at [email protected] We charge nothing.
12th July 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Hi All,
I have completed my b.tech(IT) in 2010.And i have 2years of experience in working as IT Recruiter in US Staffing.Presently am looking to build my career as a Software Professional.So,can u please forward me if der are any oppurtunities in software.And am very much intrested in Testing domain.
29th October 2012, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Hi All,
I have 2 yrs expeience in IT industry.
Now looking for change in job..
Could you pls suggest what are the options available other than IT
30th October 2012, 12:30 PM
SAM14U

HELLO DEAR

CSE students which has been get the software and hardware jobs other the private companies...

If you mot want to done the software companies then you can apply for the job in networking and core fields through the followings course like:

For the netwoking field job post : you must be knowledge about the followings courses like:

CCNA certification
Protocols
LAN
WAN etc

In the hardware field you can get the job posts in followings fields with followings fields knowledge :

Computer hardware system
LINUX
UNIX etc...

so you can apply for the job posts under the Software companies under these hardware and networking job posts ...

Software companies in which you can apply which are followS:

TCS
WIPRO
IBM
HCL
HP
DELL
DOCOMO
SATYAM
SYNTEL
LG etc

Thank you!

ALL THE BEST...........
30th October 2012, 12:35 PM
SAM14U

Thumbs up Re: Can I get jobs other than software jobs after completing B.Tech IT? What kind of jobs are provided in IT field?

HELLO DEAR

CSE students which has been get the software and hardware jobs other the private companies...

If you mot want to done the software companies then you can apply for the job in networking and core fields through the followings course like:

For the netwoking field job post : you must be knowledge about the followings courses like:

CCNA certification
Protocols
LAN
WAN etc

In the hardware field you can get the job posts in followings fields with followings fields knowledge :

Computer hardware system
LINUX
UNIX etc...

so you can apply for the job posts under the Software companies under these hardware and networking job posts ...

Software companies in which you can apply which are followS:

TCS
WIPRO
IBM
HCL
HP
DELL
DOCOMO
SATYAM
SYNTEL
LG etc

Thank you!

ALL THE BEST...........
27th March 2013, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

I am a B.tech passed out in 2012. i am not interested to work in any of the IT companies could you please suggest me jobs of any other field according to my eligibility and knowledge
13th October 2013, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

My son was copleted Btech CSE in2010-11 56%.He is interested doing softwear job pealese tell me provided for CSE branch @ also tell me what jobs are actually for this sotwear field.
14th March 2014, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Iam a computer engg student. I had taken bio in 12th & scored 85 in cbse board in bio.i have a strong will to work in medical field. Please help me to find a course in medical field after engg.
21st June 2014, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Hi. I have 2yrs of experience n IT field and I dont like continuing my work in IT sector.could you pls tell me list of other jobs, other than working in IT sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?