7th December 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the ICWAI institute Meerut address?

My graduation complete within next 3-4 month and then i will pursuing cwa but ICWAI institute not in meerut. So pls tell me institute address in meerut for pursuing cwa course or my better future.

15th January 2012, 03:37 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the ICWAI institute Meerut address?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My graduation complete within next 3-4 month and then i will pursuing cwa but ICWAI institute not in meerut. So pls tell me institute address in meerut for pursuing cwa course or my better future.
If you want to pursue Cost And Work Accountancy Course, offered by the Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India, you must contact the following regional office of the Institute:

Northern India Regional Council
3, Institutional Area, Lodi Road,
New Delhi - 110 003
Ph : 011 - 24626678 - 24615788
Email :[email protected]

The regional office mentioned above will provide you all the information regarding the Process of admission as well it will locate you the nearest study center, if you want to opt for the oral coaching. The oral coaching is optional and is not mandatory. The course can be pursued through correspondence from any part of the country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?