18th July 2013, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the IPCC registration process?

Respected sir, i want to know that what documents i attached with ipcc registration form.and also i want to know that, when can i submitt my ipcc form an what will be its fees.

15th October 2017, 06:07 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the IPCC registration process?

IPCC refers to Intermediate Professional Competence Course and same is the stage second of CA ( Chartered Accountancy ) course.

IPCC examinations are generally held twice in a year i.e; in May and November. and the last date of registration for these IPCC attempts generally lasts upto the 1st September of previous year and 1st March of same year respectively. Further the registration fee for IPCC registration is Rs. 100 only.

For more details regarding the IPCC such as eligibility and documents to be attached with registration form and address where the forms are to be posted you can refer to the link www.students.icai.org .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?