13th February 2012, 04:29 AM
Unregistered

Do i need to do re-registration for IPCC if earlier I registered for it but had to leave because of unavoidable circumstances?

.I passed cpt in june and took registration in Ipcc in june i had to leave study till dec because of money problem but now i want to complete CA again so i have to do re-registration in ipcc course? By Ranjeet kumar jha (patna)

23rd February 2012, 09:02 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do i need to do re-registration for IPCC if earlier I registered for it but had to leave because of unavoidable circumstances?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
.I passed cpt in june and took registration in Ipcc in june i had to leave study till dec because of money problem but now i want to complete CA again so i have to do re-registration in ipcc course? By Ranjeet kumar jha (patna)
The validity period of registration for the Integrated Professional Competence Course is Four years.
If you want to appear for the examination to be conducted in 2012, you must have registered in the year 2009 or later, and if you have registered before 2009, you will have to re-validate your registration by paying Rs.400 to the Institute.
For more information, refer to the official website of Institute of Chartered Accountant of India.
17th May 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do i need to do re-registration for IPCC if earlier I registered for it but had to leave because of unavoidable circumstances?

sir i hav registered myself for ipcc in september 2009 but i dropped mah 3 attempts due to some unavoidable cicumstances..so can i appear in nov 2012 attempt..do ineed to revalidate mah registration..if yes,please let me know the fees..cro0307861
29th August 2012, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

m cleared my graduation with 47% can i re register directly ipcc with article ship?
5th December 2012, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

What is a last date of IPCC registration in Nov. 2013?
25th March 2013, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

if i submit my registration form of IPCC on5th april when will be my exams
1st August 2013, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Do i need to re-registration for ipcc november 2013 if earlier i registrated and failed in may 2013
13th April 2014, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

my ipcc registration of 4 years is expired without re registration on Jan 14. but i was not aware of this. can i revalidate that registration after expiry and eligible for June 14 ipcc exams
25th April 2014, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

can we opt for any cancellation procedure of ipcc examinations form.... due to lack of pteparations ?,,, ... if any plz state the procedure
18th July 2014, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

I have cleared common proficiency test june 2014 and i want to register myself for IPCC. Can you tell me what is the last date of registration?.../udit sachdeva (nagina)
18th July 2014, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

I have cleared common proficiency test june 2014 and i want to register myself for IPCC. Can you tell me what is the last date of registration?.../udit sachdeva (nagina)
18th January 2015, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

sir ihad renewed for ipcc exam from 2012 to 2014 but my elegibility expired now can i renew my sr no is srooo54388
9th June 2017, 01:14 AM
mariate24

Smile Re: Do i need to do re-registration for IPCC if earlier I registered for it but had to leave because of unavoidable circumstances?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir ihad renewed for ipcc exam from 2012 to 2014 but my elegibility expired now can i renew my sr no is srooo54388
Yes you can renew your registration any number of times. It is done by submitting required format with 400 rupees at ICAI bhavan. The SRO number will be the same. There won't be any change. You can register and write the exam with the same SRO number.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?