8th May 2013, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

What are the job offers in nanotechnology? I am a UG BSc microbiology student

i am ug b.sc in microbiology and now i have completed m.sc in nanoscience and nanotechnology i just want to know whether and job opportunity exists in chennai and south india

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do MSc Nanotechnology after BSc Microbiology?
  2. Any part time job for BSc Microbiology student? How do I apply?
  3. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which is the best course after BSc Microbiology?
  5. What is better between BSc Medical Microbiology and BSc Industrial Microbiology?
  6. How to join MSc Nanotechnology after doing BSc Microbiology?
  7. Is it beneficial to choose PG in Nanotechnology? What are the advantages of M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  8. Which course is a better choice for me between Medical Microbiology and Nanotechnology being a candidate of pursuing Under Graduation in Microbiology? List of Institutions in Coimbatore offering these courses?
  9. What is Biotechnology, Nanotechnology and Microbiology? Which is better?
  10. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  11. B.Sc Microbiology is better than BCA or B.Sc Computers? Job opportunities after B.Sc Microbiology? -- [New]
  12. Names and admission procedure for various PG courses in Chennai , Kerala or Bangalore?
  13. How to do food microbiology after doing BSc in Gulbarga?
  14. Which course has better job opportunities between BSc Microbiology and BSc Biotechnology? I have passed HSC with 62%
  15. How to join MSc Microbiology after completing BSc?
  16. Can I get a job with Ph.D in USA after M.Tech in Nanotechnology? How many universities in USA offer this?
  17. Jobs available in Mumbai after BSc Microbiology?
  18. Procedre to get a admission in M.Sc. Microbiology after B.Sc. in Microbiology?
7th May 2015, 02:11 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job offers in nanotechnology? I am a UG BSc microbiology student

I am suggested to you is that you can apply for the Industry application jobs. Some of the name of Nanotechnology industry as given below.

1. Agriculture

2. Aerospace industry

3. Auto industry

4. Biotechnology

5. Engineering

6. Electronics/semiconductor industry

7. Environmental science

8. Materials science

9. Pharmaceuticals

10. Medical fields

11. Food science

12. Forensics

13. Military/homeland security

14. Research and Development
6th June 2017, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job offers in nanotechnology? I am a UG BSc microbiology student

I have completed my std 10 & i want to study nanotechnology ,but i am bit confuse whether which subject i should take Biology or maths,can u suggest which would be better as i am nice in both this subjects but can't study it together..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?