29th April 2015, 09:08 PM
Pavan kalyan komarina.pav

Is Petrochemical engineering course better? Top Petrochemical engineering colleges in Karnataka?

Sir,I am a resident of Karnataka I wrote 12th board exams conducted by karnataka.I am expecting more than 90% in exams. I heard about petrochemical engineering . Is that course better . If yes please tell me the top petrochemical engineering colleges in Karnataka and about the fees too.
Regards
Pavan

Related Questions:
  1. BE in Petrochemical is available in MS University after Diploma in Petrochemical?
  2. Am I eligible for IES exam after completing bachelor degree in petrochemical engineering
  3. Which subjects should I study in my secondary school so as to join the Petrochemical Engineering? Which university is the best for Petrochemical Engineering?
  4. Petrochemical Engineering Admission after 12th with PCM? Colleges and Eligibility Criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Are M.Sc(Tech) and Petrochemical Technology equivalent to B.Tech (Petrochemical Technology)?
  6. What is the eligibility for Petrochemical Engineering?
  7. How much marks I have to score in 12th to study B.Tech(Petrochemical Engineering)?
  8. Can I apply for Petrochemical Engineering after completing 12th?
  9. What is the minimum cutoff required in Petrochemical engineering?
  10. Which is the better course between Petrochemical and Petroleum engineering?
  11. Which are the colleges offering Petrochemical courses?
  12. University offering Chemical Engineering or Petrochemical Engineering degree? What is the fee structure?
  13. Is there B.E. course after completing Diploma in Petrochemical?
  14. How much do I need to pay for 3 years diploma in Petrochemical Engineering?
  15. Which college is the best for petrochemical in Gujarat?
  16. Can I get admitted to 2nd year engineering in Maharashtra Institute of Technology for Petrochemical Branch after securing 60% in 1st year of engineering?
  17. Can I opt for Petrochemical Engineering after passing 12th? What is the salary structure in India?
  18. How much marks and cutoff is needed for petrochemical engineering?
30th April 2015, 09:11 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Petrochemical engineering course better? Top Petrochemical engineering colleges in Karnataka?

Petrochemical engineering course is a rare and a good course. After completion of the course, you can get job options in Indian oil, BHEL, etc.,. You can also move for mining industries, gulf oil rigs etc.,

There are no colleges in Karnataka for Petrochemical engineering.

Here are the top 10 colleges offering Petroleum Engineering courses in India:

1. Indian Institute of Technology(IIT), Mumbai

2. Indian School of Mines University(ISM), Dhanbad

3. University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun

4. Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU), Gandhinagar

5. Maharashtra Institute of Technology (MIT), Pune

6. M. S Engineering College, Bangalore

7. L.D College Of Engineering, Ahmedabad

8. G.H Patel College Of Engineering, Vallabh Vidyanagar, Gujarat

9. Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT), UttarPradesh

10. Universities of Petroleum and Energy Studies(UPES), Dehradun
30th April 2015, 12:20 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Petrochemical engineering course better? Top Petrochemical engineering colleges in Karnataka?

Yes dear actually Petrochemical Engineering is one of the good courses which offers high Paying sector among all other departments of Engineering. Since the type of work and the processing is some what different rather other departments of engineering. So for Petrochemical engineers have a high demand in their career.

Salary for Petrochemical Engineers is about Rs. 25,000 to 45,000/- and it depends on the type of company and demand of employees. If they don't have employees then for each employees they will pay a high amount of salaries.

Top companies recruiting Petrochemical Engineering students :

1.Oil Gas India

2.ONGC

3. Reliance Petroleum Limited.

4.Gas Authority of India

5.Oil India Limied

6.Indian Oil Corporation

7.Bharat petroleum

8.India LPG etc.,

List of Top colleges offers Petrochemical Engineering course in Karnataka :

* City Engineering College

* H,K,E,Society's S.L.N College of Engineering

* B.M.S College of Engineering

* Manipal Institute of Technology.
6th June 2017, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B. E mechanical engineering and i i wish to work in the field of marine so please tell tell
some related marine course which can i do..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?