9th February 2018, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities after completing M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?

I'm student of second B.Sc Biotechnology. I want to know whether general M.Sc Biotechnology courses is better than other M.Sc Biotechnology courses or not? And I want to know if I do M.Sc Medical Biotechnology than what sort of job will I get?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc Biotechnology? How to get a job?
  2. Job opportunities after completing MSc Biotechnology from Banasthali
  3. Which is the best option for good future prospects between MBA and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
  4. Job opportunities in government sector after completing MSc Biotechnology
  5. Which one is better, MSc biotech or MSc microbiology from job point of view?
  6. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc in Biotechnology? Where can I get a good job and how much is the salary offered?
  7. What are the job opportunities after completing M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
  8. Job opportunities after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  9. What are the job opportunities available in India after completing M.Sc Biotechnology?
  10. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc in Biotechnology? Where can I get a job? How much will be the salary?
  11. What are the opportunities in M.Tech Biotechnology? I have completed my MSc Biotechnology
  12. What are the possibilities of campus recruitment after msc medical biotechnology?
  13. Job opportunities after doing MSc Biotechnology? In which field can we opt for a job after completing MSc?
  14. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  15. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Integrated Biotechnology?
  16. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the job opportunities after doing MSc Agriculture Biotechnology?
  18. M.Sc in Clinical research after B.Sc(Applied science)? Job opportunities after M.Sc? Institutes in India for M.Sc(Medical Biotechnology) and it's eligibility criteria?
21st February 2018, 08:26 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities after completing M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?

M.Sc (Master of Science) in Medical Biotechnology is a post graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 2 years. This course deals with the molecular biology, fermentation & engineering process.

The basic eligibility required is a graduation level degree in life science/ biotechnology or its related subjects with minimum 55% from any recognised university.

There are plenty of job opportunities for the candidates who have completed their M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology. Some of them are listed below:

- Medical representative
- Medical service manager
- Medical advisor
- Medical data analyst
- Strategic medical affairs manager
- Medical transcriptionist
- Medical reviewer
- Sales supervisor
- Manger medical advisor
- Area sales executive
- Trainee medical representative
- Medical records Sr. Representative
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?