26th August 2012, 10:31 PM
mini singhania

What are the job opportunities after passing CA final year

I am a C.A Final student n have completed my graduation.Please suggest me about the other courses which will help me out to get good job opportunities?I am good in practical subjects.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities after passing BAMS?
  2. How to get more Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in IT?
  3. Job opportunities in Private Sector for B.Tech(ECE) final year student? -- [New]
  4. Best opportunities for a job? I am pursuing EEE final year student
  5. Opportunities available after studying B.Tech final year ECE? Is it better to do a job or to join M.Tech? Opportunities that I can get from Central or State government? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the job opportunities after doing BSc(MPC) final year?
  7. What are the jobs for freshers after passing B.E final year from nagpur university? I will be completing my B.E this year
  8. Job opportunities in Skoda, Tata Motors or any other MNC companies for B.Tech(ME) final year student?
  9. Can I get a job after passing BAMS final year?
  10. Job opportunities for B.Tech(CSE) student in Private and Government sectors?
  11. Which Companies I can get Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE?
  12. Eligibility criteria for job after passing B.Com CA final year?
  13. How to get a job after passing B.Tech final year?
  14. Job opportunities and exams for final year electrical and electronics engineering
  15. Short Term Professional Courses that provide good job opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Sc?
  16. What are the job opportunities in abroad after passing MD Anatomy course from Mumbai India?
  17. Job opportunities after completion of BAMS and M.A sociology?
  18. What are the opportunities to get a job after studying B.Tech final year
10th August 2013, 02:58 AM
Iftiyark3

Smile Re: What are the job opportunities after passing CA final year

You get Job opportunity by following point:
1>firstly you find job on net. and Get address and contact of the company.
2>send your resume by the email or post to the company.
3>after some time company call you for interview.
(Thank you)
10th August 2013, 10:46 PM
aashima27

Default Re: What are the job opportunities after passing CA final year

CA ( CHARTED ACCOUNTANT) is the one of the most reputed courses.

the scope of job opportunities after completing CA is so wide, because as you know that every firm, company, small or big, every organisation needs a accountant for maintaining their exact accounts, filling returns etc.

so you can apply in any MNC, DOMESTIC FIRM, OR YOU CAN EVEN START PRACTICING UNDER ANY CA, OR EVEN YOU CAN START YOUR PRACTICE INDEPENDENTLY.

YOU CAN EVEN ALSO GO FOR TAKING TUITIONS OF HIGHER CLASSES, WHICH IS SO GOOD PROFESSION.

you just post your C.V on different websites on INTERNET, and also serch jobs through newspaper..

SURELY you will get many good opportunities...

so all the very best...
11th August 2013, 12:38 AM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by mini singhania View Post
I am a C.A Final student n have completed my graduation.Please suggest me about the other courses which will help me out to get good job opportunities?I am good in practical subjects.
hello dear

as you must be knowing how reputed course is ca is,

it is highly paid and most respectable job

as you are in ca final you can apply for accountant jobs ,

you can apply for jobs in ca firms , as you are in final you must have gone through your articleship you must be having knowledge of audit,

you can easily get a job there, you can apply for govt sector jobs through ssc if you qualify you can get a good post and highly paid job

apart from this i would only advice you to complete your ca final and then apply for jobs in private companies you will be disappointed as demand for ca
is high,
even you can start your practise

all the best
30th June 2014, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

I DID 12TH WITH 65%MARKS IN U.P. BOARD. BUT I WANT DO JOB AFTER 12TH PLEAS SUGGEST ME.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?