30th January 2012, 01:27 PM
pavanbannu

How to get a job after passing B.Tech final year?

hi sir my name pavan am studying b.tec final yaer of e.c.e department. then how i get job in relive period.....

28th March 2012, 06:59 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job after passing B.Tech final year?

You can get jobs while being in the final year of B.Tech in both the private and public sectors. You can apply for jobs in MNCs by registering in various job portals or searching for jobs in the employment dailies. You can attend campus placements also in your college. Apart from this, you attend various competitive examinations for securing jobs in the government sector. You can apply for PSU exams, Bank exams, UPSC and SSC exams etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?