1st January 2012, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

What all are the integrated courses after PUC II in BSc? HOw can I join those after passing 12th? What is the procedure to join the courses?

what all are the integrated courses after PUC II in BSc? How can i join those courses after 12th? What all are the procedures of joining those courses?

2nd January 2020, 10:09 AM
gayathri voliveru

Default Re: What all are the integrated courses after PUC II in BSc? HOw can I join those after passing 12th? What is the procedure to join the courses?

Hey hi....there are many integrated courses that you can do after your 12th standard, it just depends on your interest. Also you didn't specify about your combination in PUC. Integrated courses are provided by many universities such as Mysore University, IISC, University of Mumbai, Mount Carmel College, Bangalore and many more depending upon the field you are interested in. The procedure to join for these courses is that you need to clear the entrance exam i.e., conducted by them. The entrance exams will have all the questions related to your subject. As you didn't specify your subject I can't help you on that. Apart from all these there is also an option for you to do integrated B.ed along with your Bsc if you are interested in teaching field. Thank you... Hope the information was helpful to you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?