27th January 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for job after passing B.Com CA final year?

i am bcom ca final year student fom tnou may i know my eligibilty job for me

21st June 2012, 12:07 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for job after passing B.Com CA final year?

BCom candidates are eligible to apply for jobs in banks, financial institutes. In banks normally they can apply for the probationary officer post. For this they will have to score well in the entrance exams conducted by IBPS, State bank group and also other private sector banks. In corporate world they can apply for the accounts executive post. They are also eligible to apply for jobs in various mutual fund houses and investment banking firms.
3rd May 2013, 10:46 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am bcom ca final year student fom tnou may i know my eligibilty job for me
Being B.com candidate you having good scope in Banking and Insurance Sectors and you may also having chance to get account job Organization and Company ..

CA course are also having good scope in India as well as Aboard . So you may find good with high salary . Now a days every companies need charted accountant , even small business organisation also need Charted Accountant service . So Charted accountant plays every Vital role in Industry / Companies and Business Organisation .

After complete your CA course you may find find jobs in Managing Director / Finance Manager / Finance Controller / Auditor / Finance Directors / Financial Advicer / Chief Internal Auditor etc.. Apart From you may also require to get any job in financial related jobs in companies .

If you want to be an Charted Accountant then you should need qualified in three levels namely Foundation / Intermediate and Final course .

For CA course you should qualified in 12th senior secondary Examination or equivalent Examination in any discipline from recognized university . You should qualified in CPT ( Common Proficiency Test ) . Then only your eligible to get admission in Foundation course . If your qualified in Graduation or Foundation course then you mau directly apply for Intermediate course .

So you may get good job after completing you B.com as well as CA course . But , Suggest After complete B.com course you should apply for higher degree then only you may get good .
19th December 2013, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

I have done b.com from jamia millia islamia(distance mode)and my medium is hindi....my problem is that i don't know english very well so plz tell me kya mujhe bank me achhe post pe job mil skti h .....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?