11th March 2012, 03:11 PM
man11ish

What are the job opportunities available in PSU or any government sector for MBA(power management) graduates? How to apply for the same?

Hi ,I am willing to go power management course ,as i was having a elect. engg background. but i get to know that for MBA in power management post graduates,there are hardly any scope in psu's , as mostly psu's are looking for engg. graduates not for MBA ones.....if there are any scope of MBA power graduates in PSU or any other govt sector then please let me know and if possible please tell ,how can I apply for a same?

Related Questions:
  1. Government job opportunities for MBA power management post graduates?
  2. What are the best career options after graduation?
  3. What is the job opportunities for graduates with Economics, Mathematics, Statistics in both private and government sector?
  4. List of companies in which a B.Tech EEE student can get jobs after completion of studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is BBM having more importance or engineering?
  6. What are the job opportunities for a MBA Human Resource and Management pass out in Government Sector?
  7. What is the job opportunities for graduates with Economics,Mathematics, Statistics in both sector government and private?
  8. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  9. Job in government sector after doing MSW with Human Resource management specialization? What are the opportunities? Procedure to apply for it?
  10. What are the jobs available after completion of ECE?
  11. What are the job opportunities available for Mechanical Engineering in Government Sector?
  12. Am I eligible for software company after scoring 65% in B.Tech, 63.4% in 10th and 54% in 12th?
  13. What are the career options after LLB? -- [New]
  14. Can MSc Mathematics students also appear in placements?
  15. What are the job opportunities available for under graduates in private and government sector companies?
  16. List of Job Opportunities for me in Government sector with a GATE score of 40.33? How to apply for these Job Opportunities?
  17. What are the available job opportunities in government sector for CSE graduates?
  18. Job opportunities in Government Sector for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
29th May 2012, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job opportunities available in PSU or any government sector for MBA(power management) graduates? How to apply for the same?

Hi ,I am willing to go power management course ,as i was having a elect. engg background. but i get to know that for MBA in power management post graduates,there are hardly any scope in psu's , as mostly psu's are looking for engg. graduates not for MBA ones.....if there are any scope of MBA power graduates in PSU or any other govt sector then please let me know and if possible please tell ,how can I apply for a same?
29th May 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job opportunities available in PSU or any government sector for MBA(power management) graduates? How to apply for the same?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?