25th August 2015, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Government Sector for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?

Sir,
I am continuing my B.Tech in Civil Engineering 3rd year. Can you please tell me about the job opportunities in Government sector for me? Please tell me about opportunities. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. What are the government job opportunities for B.Tech 3rd year ECE student?
  3. Reputed jobs in Government Sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  5. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  6. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  7. How to get a job in government sector? I am a 3rd year CSE branch student
  8. Government job for 3rd year ECE student?
  9. For which job can I apply in government sector? I am a student of mechanical engineering
  10. Job opportunities in IT Sector for B.Sc(Computer Science) 3rd year student?
  11. What should I do to get a job in private sector being a 3rd year of EC student?
  12. Information regarding Job Opportunities for me in Government sector being a candidate having scored 56% in 10+2?
  13. Job Opportunities in Government sector for the candidates of EEE stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the job opportunities available for Mechanical Engineering in Government Sector?
  15. Which fields are the best among Civil Engineering? Best paying job? Which sector is better between private and government sector?
  16. Job opportunities in the field of Marketing in both private and government sector?
  17. Job Opportunities for me in Government sector and Private sector being a candidate having completed BCA course in the year of 2011? How to prepare for JTO Exam?
  18. What are the opportunities available in government sector after completion of Diploma Electrical and Electronics Engineering course?
27th August 2015, 01:08 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government Sector for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?

There are so many job opportunities for you in government sector but you can not appear for any entrance exam in third year of engineering. You can only appear for the exam after bachelor's degree or in final year of engineering.

1. You can apply for the Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering for jobs in Public Sector Undertakings like NTPC, BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, ONGC etc.

2. You can apply for the Indian Engineering Services exam.

3. Other government job entrance exams like IBPS CWE, SSC CGL, RRB entrance exam etc.
27th August 2015, 11:55 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government Sector for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am continuing my B.Tech in Civil Engineering 3rd year. Can you please tell me about the job opportunities in Government sector for me? Please tell me about opportunities. Thank you!
After completion of B.Tech course in Civil Engineering, you are eligible for below given government sector jobs.

List of the government jobs:-

1)IES exam

2)IBPS and SBI entrance exam

3)Civil service exam

4)CDS exam

5)Staff selection commission exam

6)Indian Forest Service exam

7)PSC exam

8)BSNL TTA and JTO exam

9)RRB jobs

10)Assistant teacher
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?