27th March 2013, 05:54 PM
NAVY@ KLMOM

What are the job opportunities in educational sector of Indian Navy after BSc Physics?

what are the job opportunities in educational sector of Indian navy after B.Sc physics?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities in educational sector of Indian Navy? I am a graduate in BSc Physics
  2. Job Opportunities in Indian Navy for Women after completion of B.Sc in Physics?
  3. How to join Indian Army after completing BSc Electronics? What are the job opportunities in Navy and Air Force? What is the procedure of admission?
  4. Job Opportunities in Indian Navy after the completion of B.Sc in Nursing?
  5. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Job opportunities for me in government sector after doing MSc physics with specialization in Electronics?
  7. What are the job opportunities in any Public Sector or Indian Navy after completion of MBA with Finance?
  8. What are the job opportunities in Indian Navy?
  9. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy? -- [New]
  10. What are the opportunities in private sector after doing BSc in Physics?
  11. Job opportunities in Government sector after completing M.Sc. Physics?
  12. Job opportunities in Indian Navy for female National Player?
  13. What are the job opportunities after doing MSc physics in government as well as private sector?
  14. How to get a job in ONGC sector after completing BSc with Physics Honors?
  15. Job opportunities in government sector after completing MSc Physics?
  16. Which type of jobs available for Women after completing Civil Engineering?
  17. What job opportunities do I have after pursuing MSc in Physics
  18. List of Job Opportunities for me in Government sector with a GATE score of 40.33? How to apply for these Job Opportunities?
15th July 2015, 02:02 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities in educational sector of Indian Navy after BSc Physics?

Yes, you are eligible to join the Indian Navy after the graduation in B.Sc physics. To join the Navy you have to qualify in the CDS examination.

CDS stands for the Combined Defence Services and the examination is conducted by the UPSC twice every year. The eligibility is candidate must have passed the graduation in Mathematics /Physics or in Bachelor of Technology. Candidate age must be between 19-22 years.

After qualifying in the examination you will be recruited as an officer in the India Navy but your designation will be based on there performance in the service training.

The examination is conducted in the two stages as the Written and the SSB. Only candidate who qualifies in the written are eligible for the SSB.

For more information visit at the www.upsc.gov.in.
16th July 2015, 12:45 AM
Mohit.Bansal

Default Re: What are the job opportunities in educational sector of Indian Navy after BSc Physics?

You can join Indian Navy through CDSE exam.CDSE stands for Combined Defence Services Exam. The exam is conducted by UPSC(Union Public Services Commission). The exam is held twice in a year named as CDS-I and CDS-II for the posts in INA, IAFA, IMA and OTA.
where
INA is Indian NAval Academy
IAFA is Indian Air Force Academy
IMA is Indian Military Academy
OTA is Officers Training Academy

Eligibility Criteria-
For INA and IAFA you need B.Sc with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Engineering degree to apply for the exam. for OTA and IMA you need graduation degree in any discipline. you can also apply for the exam while studying in final year of graduation.

Age Limit for various departments:

For INA: 19 years to 22 years
For IAFA: 19 years to 23 years
For IMA: 19 years to 24 years
For OTA: 19 years to 25 years

Application Fees for CDS exam- Rs. 100

How To Apply?
You have to apply for the exam online on following official link:

http://upsconline.nic.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?