1st June 2012, 08:53 PM
mchowdappa

What are the job opportunities in India or Abroad? I have just completed B.Tech in E&C and want to take the course in VLSI Design/Verification

Hi guys, I just completed B.Tech in E&C. I am planning to take a course in VLSI design/verification and I am interesting also. but I want to know the job opportunities in India and/or abroad. how are the placements for VLSI in INDIA?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
  2. Colleges in India and Abroad offering Ship Building course? Job opportunities after this course?
  3. How does MS in aeronautics abroad plays important role in India? -- [New]
  4. What would be the expense of pursuing MS in VLSI from abroad?
  5. Job opportunities in Abroad for MDS doctor?
  6. Which are the best job opportunities available in Biotechnology field in India/Abroad?
  7. Courses after Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Btech? VLSI and Embedded Systems Courses good for career? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the job opportunities in abroad without doing higher studies in abroad?
  9. Which are the VLSI industries offering jobs for freshers? I have completed my masters degree in VLSI design
  10. Employment opportunities after B.Tech electronics?
  11. Job opportunities in abroad for BSc Agriculture?
  12. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  13. What are the job opportunities after MSc biotechnological sciences
  14. Job opportunities in Abroad for Architecture Diploma holder?
  15. Are there any job opportunities in abroad after completing BSc chemistry with 80%
  16. Institutes providing coaching for VLSI course? I have completed my B.Tech
  17. What are the job opportunities for me after doing B.Tech with ECE from Mains Stream? Which are the universities in India and Abroad?
  18. Which colleges or universities are preferable for doing MS in abroad in Chemical Engineering? What about the job opportunities?
26th January 2013, 09:27 AM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: What are the job opportunities in India or Abroad? I have just completed B.Tech in E&C and want to take the course in VLSI Design/Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by mchowdappa View Post
Hi guys, I just completed B.Tech in E&C. I am planning to take a course in VLSI design/verification and I am interesting also. but I want to know the job opportunities in India and/or abroad. how are the placements for VLSI in INDIA?
Dear Aspirant,

Yes VLSI has a great opportunities in India and also in the abroad
.Since it is the main thing in the hardware industry now a days.

So my suggestion is take this course in your MTech PG degree so that it can have more career option in the near future.

So dont worry about the career and job opportunities in this field.

You can better and promising career in the abroad.Since the research and the development is widely carried and going on a large scale in the abroad than India.

So if you do a Ms in the abroad can fetch you a good job and also a good career.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?