18th September 2014, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

What would be the expense of pursuing MS in VLSI from abroad?

I AM DOING B.TECH FOR INDIA , WANT DO MS FROM ABROAD ,and confuse in country
want to do MS IN VLSI FROM ABROAD ,SO U PLEASE GUIDE ME FOR THIS WIHCH WILL COME WITH MOST EXPENXCE.....

26th September 2014, 12:29 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What would be the expense of pursuing MS in VLSI from abroad?

The expense of pursuing MS in VLSI abroad depends on various factors.

- Location of your stay
- University concerned

For the best universities in the world like MIT, Cambridge, Stanford, the expense will be high as the education is costly and the places near them are also costly. But you can get teaching assistance opportunity where you can help the teachers and get paid. Apart from that you can get scholarship from the concerned university on account of very good performance in the field of academics or other field of talent.
18th August 2019, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What would be the expense of pursuing MS in VLSI from abroad?

I want to do MS IN VLSI FROM ABROAD ,SO U PLEASE GUIDE ME FOR THIS WHICH WILL COME WITH MOST EXPERIENCE.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?