11th January 2014, 09:41 PM
priyanis

What are the job opportunities for me after completing my 12th?

Sir
I have completed my 12 and am 21 years old thinking to earn a bachelors degree and then B Ed.
What are the job opportunities? How much will I get paid per month. Please reply.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities in foreign countries after completing 12th in commerce with 80%
  2. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc? I have scored 82.25%
  3. Which one is better, M.Tech after B.Tech or B.Tech+M.Tech? Which has better future prospects?
  4. What are the government job opportunities after completing 12th with 90%?
  5. Job prospects in USA after completing MS in Mechanical Engineering? Job opportunities available after completing Masters from USA?
  6. How to get a job in Railway after completing B.tech in electrical engineering? Previous years question papers and job opportunities
  7. Opportunities that can increase probability to get a job after completing B.E with 70%?
  8. What are the job opportunities in Indian Navy after completing 12th with commerce?
  9. What are the job opportunities after completing BCA graduation?
  10. What are the job opportunities available for a 12th passed student?
  11. What can I do after completing BSc in CBZ? What are the job opportunities?
  12. Job opportunities after completing O Level?
  13. What are the job opportunities after completing BCA graduation?
  14. Job opportunities available after completing MSc Biochemistry course?
  15. what can be done after completing engineering in CS or Mechanical? What's the job opportunities and future prospective for the same?
  16. What should I choose between BCA and Economics Hons?
  17. What are the job opportunities after completing 12th with 73% marks
  18. Which are the courses available after 12th commerce stream? What are the job opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
12th January 2014, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job opportunities for me after completing my 12th?

[QUOTE=priyanis;4153854]Sir
I have completed my 12 and am 21 years old thinking to earn a bachelors degree and then B Ed.
What are the job opportunities? How much will I get paid per month. Please reply.
Thank you.[/QU
what sought of bachelor degree you want to pursue.
If you are 21, then you will complete your bachelor degree at an age of 24-25 yr,and you will
not be allowed to sit in a campus interview as per age factor if applicable.So you should pursue some good vocational or short term courses.For that query you can contact me at below email id
[email protected]
12th January 2014, 10:16 PM
priyanis

[QUOTE=Unregistered;4155002]
Quote:
Originally Posted by priyanis View Post
Sir
Thank you.[/QU
what sought of bachelor degree you want to pursue.
If you are 21, then you will complete your bachelor degree at an age of 24-25 yr,and you will
not be allowed to sit in a campus interview as per age factor if applicable.So you should pursue some good vocational or short term courses.For that query you can contact me at below email id
[email protected]
BA from Arts.
14th January 2014, 06:37 AM
Unregistered

What is a i.c.e
14th January 2014, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

What are the career options after 12th as a PCB student? What is the scope of biology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?