23rd March 2011, 10:17 PM

Which are the courses available after 12th commerce stream? What are the job opportunities?

Hi
I have given my 12th exam n wnt 2 knw abt the courses aftr 12th in commerce straem n job opportunities for it... plzzz do rply

Related Questions:
  1. List of courses after 12th(commerce) which would provide a well paid job opportunities? What course should I opt for the same? I am studying in 12th standard
  2. Can I do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of commerce course in Higher secondary?
  3. Which subject is good to take in graduation for getting a job in future in art or commerce? -- [New]
  4. Studies in which stream after 12th Commerce can get me a government job?
  5. Which stream should i choose? I have passed 10th standard with 85.27 % marks
  6. What are the job opportunities in foreign countries after completing 12th in commerce with 80%
  7. What is the benefit of opting Commerce in 11th standard?
  8. Which are the best commerce courses and colleges in India? Can I do graduation in commerce if I have done 12th in Non Medical stream?
  9. What to do after completion of 12th Commerce? Scope for me in the Commerce stream?
  10. How to get banking job after passing 12th from commerce stream?
  11. Which course/degree to do after 12th in commerce stream for becoming CS or to have a career in Hotel management?
  12. Job opportunities in Government sector for 12th Commerce student?
  13. Is it possible for getting a job after passing 12th in commerce stream?
  14. Which course to select after completion of 12th Commerce which will give a good job in future?
  15. Bcom Admission Opportunities for 12th standard PCM Stream Students?
  16. Job opportunities after ICWA and ACS courses for commerce graduates? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the courses available which have the combination of Commerce and Computer for 12th Commerce student?
  18. What are the courses available for me after completing commerce stream in 12th?
24th March 2011, 08:48 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the courses available after 12th commerce stream? What are the job opportunities?

It will be good if you take up graduation. Along with that you can take up other options like taking up course like CA, CS. Also you do have the option to deviate from the field by going in for creative courses like interior designing, fashion designing etc. But it is important that you select the one that you are sure will help fulfill your aspirations. Also it is a must that the course should suit your capabilities.
25th March 2011, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the courses available after 12th commerce stream? What are the job opportunities?

iam in 12th coomerce and i want to do bank cleark job and my percentage is 52% can i do this job
26th March 2011, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

I need a good carrer suggestion after 12th commerce!
30th March 2011, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

i want 2 ask since my result is not yet come so what kind of small course i can do before the result.. ?
30th March 2011, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

which course is more suitable for after i.com with 60 percentage.and also i can get a job easyly
31st March 2011, 09:07 PM
2cuteforuh21
Junior Member+

It will be good if you take up graduation. Along with that you can take up other options like taking up course like CA, CS. Also you do have the option to deviate from the field by going in for creative courses like interior designing, fashion designing etc. But it is important that you select the one that you are sure will help fulfill your aspirations. Also it is a must that the course should suit your capabilities.
2nd April 2011, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Iam a commerce student. I don't have maths. I want to go for economics honours.I want to know which course in the same i should prfer . Either BBA ECO. HONOUR OR B.COM ECO. HONOURS.
3rd April 2011, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

now i have complete my 12 th class now i want to know that which course i should prefer
4th April 2011, 12:43 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

If you have completed your 12th in commerce, then you have various career options available for you along with high job opportunities.

After 12th, you can choose BBA as your graduation career option.
Because right after BBA, go for MBA and MBA is one of the highly demanded courses in today's world.

after 12th, you can also opt for B.com......
after B.com...go for M.Com or MCA.
That's an another great option.

CA is another option but you have to study a lot because its a very hard course.

You can also think about CFA, though it is very costly but offers you a secure job future.
6th April 2011, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
i need a good carrer suggestion after 12th commerce!
icwai
9th April 2011, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

will it be better to take science or commerce to live in coming generetion as nano and bio technology is developing?
10th April 2011, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

if there is a course after 12th but after 1 yrs gap (to arrange moneys) ?
10th April 2011, 07:08 PM
shermin
Senior Member+

There are many courses like B.COM,BMS,BBI,BAF.Besides you can also opt for CA,CS or even diploma course.It depends on your interest what to choose.
13th April 2011, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

best courses in mumbai after syjc commerce.
13th April 2011, 11:49 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
Hi,

Thanks.
14th April 2011, 07:43 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Which are the courses available after 12th commerce stream? What are the job opportunities?

There are many courses available after 12th std. With commerce group you can

have more choices. Some of them are as follows.

B.com general

B.com A and F

B.com B and M

B.com CS

BBA

BCA

BL

B.ed

and an important course for commerce group students is CA.

The following are the some job oppurtunities for commerce students

accountant, banker, business man, lawyer, teacher etc.
15th April 2011, 11:38 PM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Which are the courses available after 12th commerce stream? What are the job opportunities?

There are many courses which can you do...
B.com
BBA
BCA
BBA
B.ed
24th April 2011, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me best scope after b com and get job appourtunity
28th April 2011, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Hi
I have given my 12th exam n wnt 2 knw abt the courses aftr 12th in commerce straem n job opportunities for it... plzzz do rply
call center,tally based,c
aletax
1st May 2011, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam,
iam rely confused with wat i must select as my careeer.i thought of architecture at first but now i think it is out of my capabilities.so i dont know what i must choose as my career which will also yield me a good incomme.i also require a course which has a good scope in mumbai.kindly help..waitin for ur reply
4th May 2011, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

I have commerce computer in 12th so after 12th i want to do b.ca so can i go for that
8th May 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

I want to do Taxation Course. I have passed 2nd Year B.COM (Hons) From Kolkata University.
Is there any sugestion in Ignou?
10th May 2011, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

hi! i want to ask that is teir any degrees or cources after 12th or B.com to get job in bank and what are their durations.and also job aportunities that come to me that cources.
16th May 2011, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

which degree should do for MBA ?
26th May 2011, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12 commerce exam with 63%,
which courses for me
26th May 2011, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Is B.C.A or I.C.W.A a good option after completing HSC examination from commerce
29th May 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

which is the best course after 12th com
29th May 2011, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

hi i hve passed 12th commerce exam with 75%...........
if i do bba n then mba bt between 3year bba wht can i do????????/
which anther coures i can do?? tel me .............
30th May 2011, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

I GOT 57%....WHICH COURSE SHOULD I DO ????????? I M INTERESTED IN MANAGEMENT.......!!!!!!!!!!
31st May 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

i got 45 %... which course should i do suggest the college also can i do bms or i am interested in bba
1st June 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

i got 46%....n i wnt to do....cs can i do....?
3rd June 2011, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

Post Re: Which are the courses available after 12th commerce stream? What are the job opportunities?

Mera v yeei haal hai bhai.........
7th June 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

which are the courses available for b.com 2nd year student who got 60% in 12th commerce stream
8th July 2011, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

i m a commerce student in open school. i don't have maths.i have completed my 12th class but in 10th class my marks is not good so i want 2 ask which course i should perfer and i can get a job easily.....
9th July 2011, 02:29 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Dear Friend,
There are many courses you can opt after 12th commerce.Some of the courses I have listed here.
*B.Com
*ICWAI
*ICAI
*ICSI
If you go for the ca or the cwa you will get very high profile Jobs.

You can do the ICWAI,ICAI simultaneously with the B.com.

Best Wishes.....
9th July 2011, 02:30 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Hi
dear friend,

here are many graduation, professional diploma and degree courses and career options available to students after 12th std class in commerce stream like diplomas and bachelor degrees like B.Com, BBA, BMS, BBM, CFA, CA, ICWA, CFP, etc.

list of commerce college:-

Indian Institute of Journalism & New Media (IIJNM)
St. Xaviers College- Kolkata,
H.R College of Commerce & Economics,
Hindi Vidya Prachar Samiti's, Ramniranjan Jhunjhunwala College,
Institute of Apparel Management (IAM)
Shri Shikshayatan College

all the best
9th July 2011, 07:35 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear

you are now 12th
after 12th many areas are there
i suggest you but decision is yours
what you do?

first you go for general graduation like:-
B.COM
Integrated MBA
Integrated MCA
integrated law

all are usefull for your job.................
10th July 2011, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Which are the courses available after 12th commerce stream? What are the job opportunities?

Hi...u should definately go for a professional course in commerce stream. Choose among C.A, C.S., CWA, CFA etc..depend upon your capability and interest.

All the Best
11th July 2011, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

I'm interested in 3D animation after 12th.

what course should i choose in 11th?
11th July 2011, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

I'm interested in 3D animation after 12th class.
so what course should i choose in 11th?
19th August 2011, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

i am 12th passed in commerce.What should i do now?I am a average student & also poor.Is B.com is better or elsa anything?Please help me!
5th September 2011, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

which one is suitable b.com/ BBA FOR AN AVERAGE STUDENT
8th September 2011, 12:17 PM
archijaleel

Well there area plenty of courses available for you..... I would like to suggest you few... You can select as per your interest.... Good Luck.

(Graduate diploma in print and web, broadcast or multimedia Journalism) Indian Institute of Journalism & New Media (IIJNM), Bangalore, India
The Indian Institute of Journalism & New Media (IIJNM) is one of South Asia's leading post-graduate schools of journalism and ...
Acting for Film & Television C.I.N.E.M.A (Cosmic Institution of Neo Entertainment, Media & Arts) , Delhi/NCR, India
C.I.N.E.M.A (Cosmic Institution of Neo Entertainment, Media and Arts) is promoted by a group which has to its credit promoting suc ...
Advance Diploma and Degree in Fashion Design Raffles Millennium International, Delhi/NCR, India
Raffles Millennium International is a joint venture between RafflesEducationCorp Limited and Educomp Solutions Limited. Both of th ...
Advance Diploma and Degree in Fashion Marketing and Management Raffles Millennium International, Delhi/NCR, India
Raffles Millennium International is a joint venture between RafflesEducationCorp Limited and Educomp Solutions Limited. Both of th ...
Advance Diploma and Degree in Graphic Design Raffles Millennium International, Delhi/NCR, India
Advance Diploma and Degree in Jewellery Design Raffles Millennium International, Delhi/NCR, India
Advance Diploma in 3D Animation- Expert Maya Academy of Advanced Cinematics (MAAC), Mumbai, India
Maya Academy of Advanced Cinematics (MAAC) is the academic wing of Maya Entertainment Ltd.(MEL), a premier 3D Animation and Visual ...
Advanced Diploma in Game Art Fractions and Frames, Hyderabad, India
At Fractions and Frames our philosophy focuses on the preparation of the artist to meet the challenges of tomorrow's creative prod ...
Advanced Diploma in Pre-Production and Game Design Fractions and Frames, Hyderabad, India
At Fractions and Frames our philosophy focuses on the preparation of the artist to meet the challenges of tomorrow's creative prod ...
Advanced Diploma in VFX Fractions and Frames, Hyderabad, India
Air Hostess Universal Aviation Academy (UAA), Chennai, India
Universal Aviation Academy Pvt. Ltd. is committed to provide students with aviation working skills needed to set them on track for ...
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Flytech Aviation Academy (FAA), Secunderabad, India
Flytech Aviation Academy was established in the year 1994 at Hyderabad to bring about quantum improvement in the standards of Flig ...
Anchoring C.I.N.E.M.A (Cosmic Institution of Neo Entertainment, Media & Arts) , Delhi/NCR, India
C.I.N.E.M.A (Cosmic Institution of Neo Entertainment, Media and Arts) is promoted by a group which has to its credit promoting suc ...
Animaster Graduate Program (AG-PRO) Animaster - The animation varsity, Bangalore, India
Animaster is the leading animation training academy in India headquartered in Bangalore. It has branches and franchisees all over ...
Aptech B.Sc Degree in Computer Applications) Aptech Computer Education, Mumbai, India
Aptech Limited is a global retail & corporate training solutions provider headquartered in Mumbai, India, with a presence acro ...
B. S. Marine Engineering Tolani Maritime Institute (TMI), Pune, India
Tolani Maritime Institute (TMI) situated in Pune is one of the largest maritime institutes with over 1600 studens. TMI is approved ...
B. S. Nautical Sciences Tolani Maritime Institute (TMI), Pune, India
Tolani Maritime Institute (TMI) situated in Pune is one of the largest maritime institutes with over 1600 studens. TMI is approved ...
B. Sc. (Hotel Management) Sathyabama University, Chennai, India
Sathyabama University was established in 1987 as Sathyabama Engineering College, was granted Deemed University status by ministry ...
B. Tech (Aerospace Engineering) Amity School of Engineering & Technology, Noida - Delhi/NCR, India
Amity School of Distance Learning offers various B.Tech , M.Tech courses in different streams & is affliated to Am ...
B. Tech (Computer Engineering) National Institute of Technology- Kurukshetra (NIT), Kurukshetra, India
The Central Government in consultation with the Planning Commission had sanctioned a scheme of establishment of Regional Engineeri ...
20th October 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

After 12th commerce is there A field in animation
and if have then which colleges for animation
can u plz effort to tell me :)

thnx in advance :)
21st October 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

I have got 75%. what types of courses best for me?
21st October 2011, 07:05 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hi dear,,,
There are many courses available after 12th std. With commerce group you can

have more choices. Some of them are as follows.

B.com general

B.com A and F

B.com B and M

B.com CS

BBA

BCA

BL

B.ed

and an important course for commerce group students is CA.

The following are the some job oppurtunities for commerce students

accountant, banker, business man, lawyer, teacher etc...
so dont worry, do what you like the most...
good luck...
work hard..
thank you
18th November 2011, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

please i want to ask about the most important courses to take as a new graduate of the faculty of commerce ?
26th January 2012, 01:08 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Hi
After passing 12th with commerce stream you can join:-
> ARMY
> RAILWAYS
> B.S.F
>C.R.P.F

In my opinion you should go for higher education so that you can get better job.

ALL THE BEST!
29th March 2012, 02:34 PM
jobsee

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?