7th July 2013, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for SBI exam after completing graduation with distance education

sir i am compliting my graduation with a distance education can i eligible for the sbi exam

14th January 2014, 10:11 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SBI exam after completing graduation with distance education

It is not the matter whether you have completed your Graduation in distance mode or regular mode. Only thing that matters is the percentage of marks that you have scored in your Graduation.

You should have scored a minimum of 65% of marks in Graduation.

Then only you can apply for the selection procedure of SBI for PO positions.

The selection procedure would include
Written Exam
Group Discussion
Interview

Earlier each and every bank will conduct its own selection procedure for the recruitment of PO positions.

But now after IBPS came into picture, IBPS is conducting common written exam for the recruitment of PO positions for all public sector banks.

SBI and SBI Associate Banks have not joined hands with IBPS and these banks conduct their own selection procedure.

Previous year SBI PO notification is for 1500 positions. But this year this figure may be little high.

SBI is the leading public sector banks in India which offers highest salary for PO positions than all other public sector banks.

The age criteria should be as follows for SBI PO Recruitment
21-30 years for General category
21-33 years for OBC category
21-35 years for SC or ST category.

Try to fulfill the above mentioned eligibility criteria, then you can apply for SBI PO Exam.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?