30th October 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities for mechanical engineers in Chhattisgarh

what is job aportunity for mechanical engineer in chhattisgarh

Related Questions:
  1. Why do Aeronautical Engineers not have much Job Opportunities as Mechanical Engineers?
  2. What are the Job Opportunities for Mechanical Engineers in Indian Railway?
  3. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities for Mechanical Engineers?
  4. What are the job opportunities after M.Sc IT in Chhattisgarh?
  5. What are the job opportunities for mechanical automation engineers?
  6. What are the opportunities for mechanical engineers in India Air force? -- [New]
  7. What's the job opportunities for Mechanical engineers in Private or Public sectors?
  8. How may I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I'm not living in Maharashtra and neither having schooling from Maharashtra
  9. Different job opportunities for civil engineers?
  10. Job opportunities for mechanical production engineers in CBI? What is the selection procedure?
  11. Which branch has more demand in future, Automobile or Chemical Engineering?
  12. Job opportunities for electronics and communication engineers? Difference between B.E and B.Tech?
  13. Job opportunities for Electronic and Communication engineers? Differences between B.E and B.Tech degree?
  14. Job opportunities for Mechanical Engineers with 63.25% in graduation
  15. Job opportunities for electronics and communication engineers? Basic difference between B.E degree and B.Tech?
  16. How is job opportunities for MBBS Vs Engineers in India? Is the salary package for MBBS lesser than Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Job opportunities after AMIE(Mechanical) -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of the companies which recruiting freshers mechanical engineers? I have done my B.Tech with 60% marks from Chhatisgarh university
27th February 2016, 01:45 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the job opportunities for mechanical engineers in Chhattisgarh

Nice to see your interest in the engineering field. In the today age the engineering field is growing very fast.

Mechanical engineering is a branch of engineering. It is a core branch duration of four years i.e eight semester. There are lot of opportunity available for you after completing the B.Tech course. After B.Tech you can get a job in the core company like SAIL, Bhushan Steel...etc. You can also go in the IT sector as per own wish.

If you interested in the ahead study then you can also prepare for the GATE examination. If your score in the GATE examination is good then you may get a chance for admission in the IIT/NIT College for M.Tech course. Some government company also take recruitment through the GATE score card.

You can also go for MBA course through the CAT examination. So, lot of opportunity available for you. You must choose any one field as per own wish.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?