18th October 2017, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities related to health inspector course?

What are the job opportunities related to health inspector course? Can you please give me the details on the same? What type of jobs which will be easy to get for me soon in less time? Awaiting to get the response on this soon. Thank you!

20th October 2017, 01:38 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities related to health inspector course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the job opportunities related to health inspector course? Can you please give me the details on the same? What type of jobs which will be easy to get for me soon in less time? Awaiting to get the response on this soon. Thank you!

Job Options after having Inspector Course:-

>> Research assistant.

>> Clinical counsellor.

>> Teacher.

>> Assistant training executive.

>> Health inspector.

>> Malaria inspector.

>> Health awareness executor.

So these are the major job options available after having health inspector course and to apply for these job’s you can apply in employment areas like Health centers, NGO’s, Public awareness organizations, Educational institutes, Hospitals, Private clinics etc.
24th October 2017, 06:17 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the job opportunities related to health inspector course?

If you do bachelor degree in health and management you can be health inspector in both pubic and private sector.

>> Once you complete bachelor degree you need to gain a practical experience in a hospital , and further you can work in health management sector.
>> Once you can 5 year experience , you can apply in SSC exam for Public health inspector post to work for government hospitals in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?