4th July 2016, 12:08 AM
shathyaa tharshan

What are the jobs offered through B.V.Sc & A.H. course in Pondicherry?

Hello Sir, I am from Pondicherry. I have got B.V.Sc & A.H seat in Pondicherry. I get really confused in choosing this profession. Please tell me what are the jobs offered through this course as this course is new to me. Kindly help me!

29th July 2016, 11:43 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the jobs offered through B.V.Sc & A.H. course in Pondicherry?

Job Opportunities offered for B.V.Sc and A.H Course in Pondicherry:

Yes, there are many job opportunities available for B.V.Sc and A.H Course candidates. You may find employment opportunities in Private veterinary as well as Government hospitals. You may start your career as a Veterinary Doctor or Surgeon.

You may get into the field of Medicines and Animal Health, as well as find employment opportunities in Zoos, Livestock farms and Poultry farms. You can find employment opportunities in the Pharmacy sector too. Besides these, you can find employment opportunities in Food Processing Industries for Livestock Health care and Livestock Management activities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?