1st March 2018, 09:49 AM
Reshma .s

Eligibility criteria, syllabus, admission procedure, entrance exam details, fees and job opportunities in Kerala after Diploma in Health Inspector?

My name is Reshma and I am a final year graduate student. I want to study Diploma in Heath Inspector course after my studies. I have scored 92% in my 12th class. I want to know more about this course and its job opportunities in Kerala and its salary details. Any scholarships for this course? And, other details like selection process, syllabus, total fee details etc.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities related to health inspector course?
  2. NIIT Kerala provide Diploma in Computer Science course? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  3. Details about Drug Inspector Exam :Syllabus,Eligibility and Opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What are the career opportunities of the MBA degree in airline and airport management in Kerala? List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam details in Kerala for the same?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism Management from IIHMs? Details regarding eligibility, fees and entrance exam?
  6. Entrance exam syllabus and pattern for Health Inspector along with sample papers
  7. Procedure to get admission, eligibility criteria and course fee of PG Diploma in Health Sciences in Annamalai University? Is it a correspondence course?
  8. Eligibility to get Diploma in Sanitary Health Inspector admission in Mandya Institute of Medical Sciences? -- [New]
  9. Eligibility Criteria of Drug Inspector Exam?
  10. What are the options available after Diploma in Health Inspector?
  11. Eligibility criteria and colleges to study Diploma in Sanitary Health Inspector course? Scope available after this course?
  12. Information about Food Inspector entrance exam? What is the procedure and syllabus?
  13. Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure of Stri Bhautik Prasutitiantra Diploma in University of Pune for B.A.M.S candidate?
  14. Procedure to get admission in health inspector course in Gandhigram?
  15. Can I get lateral entry in 2nd year in IIT or NIIT after doing B.Tech in GLA Mathura?
  16. What is the admission criteria for M.Ed distance course? What is the procedure of B.Ed exam? How much is the fee?
  17. Eligibility criteria for doing diploma after engineering? Is there any entrance exam? What is the procedure to apply?
  18. Higher courses after Diploma in Health Inspector?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?