24th March 2011, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Details about Sanitary Inspectors Training Course? What is the criteria? List of government courses and entrance exams?

Details about Sanitary Inspectors Training Course? What is the criteria? List of government courses and entrance exams?

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and previous year papers of Drug and Food Inspector Exam?
  2. After 12th what do I have to do to become a commercial pilot
  3. What is the difference between Staff Selection Exam and IT exam?
  4. Details about the common government entrance exam for BAMS? What is the criteria for the exam?
  5. List of courses available after passing 12th board exams? Duration of the courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. PG diploma Sanitary Inspector courses inside Tamilnadu?
  7. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
  8. List of Government and Private colleges which offer M.Com course in Ahmedabad? When the application form will be release? Entrance exams to get admission?
  9. List of universities offering PhD in Political Science in and around Kolkata? Eligibility criteria, application details and date of entrance exams?
  10. How may I get admission in GLA University, Mathura?
  11. List of the entrance exams with details for admission in Ph.D course after M.Pharm?
  12. List of government exams which consider 12th standard pass in their eligibility criteria?
  13. List of government job entrance exams?
  14. Pilot training courses after 12th standard: colleges in Gujarat? Selection criteria? Entrance exams?
  15. Study material required for Sanitary course in Tamil Nadu -- [New]
  16. What type of entrance exams I need to write to get a government job after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  17. Details of the entrance exams for different government jobs? What will be the salary?
  18. In which PSU's or government exams can I apply after scoring 62%? List of PSU's and government sector exams whose criteria is less than 65%?
7th June 2011, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about Sanitary Inspectors Training Course? What is the criteria? List of government courses and entrance exams?

i have passed 12th science n i have to do sanitory inspector, is it correct option?
plz tell me hurry
thanks
27th July 2011, 07:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about Sanitary Inspectors Training Course? What is the criteria? List of government courses and entrance exams?

I have completed sanitary inspector diploma course since 4 years.. but till now did'nt got any job
19th August 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

i wnt to get the sample paper of sanitary inspector for dsssb exam as a assistant sanitary inspector. Plese send on my email id : [email protected],
thak u very much
19th August 2011, 09:18 PM

how can i get solved sample papers for sanitary inspector
21st September 2011, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

what r the step 4 preparation for Sanitary Inspectors...............
where will be taken course from Gujarat-Gandhinagar.........
reply must........!
13th December 2011, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

i have done sanitary Inspector in 2004 but still not found in govt. sector for the same.
6th March 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE DETAILS OF SANITARY INSPECTOR COURSE WHERE IN KOLKATA & MINIMUM QUALIFICATION?
16th April 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

govt. & self finance colleges of sanitory inspector,please send details to [email protected]
28th April 2012, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

please sir,give me details about sanitory inspector training course? where in dehli & can i do by correspondence and distance education also.please send detail to [email protected]
3rd May 2012, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th science n i have to do sanitory inspector, is it correct option?
plz tell me hurry
thanks

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/details-about-sanitary-inspectors-training-course-what-criteria-list-government-courses-entrance-exams-105202.html#ixzz1tobHF7mQ
16th June 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

What percentage r requiride for S I COURSE
16th July 2012, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

vikas khangwal
I have done M. COM. and i want to do SI cource. what is scope
17th August 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

i have done 10 2 .and i want to do si course. plese give me list of si college in meerut.
23rd August 2012, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

i want admission in course sanitary inspector in multan. please send me detail about it. [email protected]
3rd December 2012, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.Sc..Chemistry.,i want to do sanitary course.
My Email ID: [email protected]
4th December 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

i am graduate person and i have to do a course of sanitary inspector in gandhib=nagar (gujrat). could you please guide me for the procedure.
14th December 2012, 04:12 PM
S.Tamilarasan.

I FINISHED B.Sc.,Chemistry.I want to do sanitary course.
Please details for me sanitary health inspectors course?
My Email ID; [email protected]
20th December 2012, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

I have completed Bs.c & S.I diploma please send me solved &unsolved papers on my
email [email protected]
26th December 2012, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Itz a knd request 2 u plz kindly mail me some gud colleges in chennai who offers t course of sanitary inspector plus t fees criteria in foll.e mail id.
[email protected]
17th April 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Where is the best training centre around West Bengal for sanitary inspector?
17th April 2013, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Wer is the bst tranning centre for sanitary inspector?
25th April 2013, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

I am a graduate. If I pursue Sanitary inspector course, can i get service after doing it..
11th June 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir its a humble request to you plz send me the list of iti's. Which offered sanitary inspector course in sonepat ,rohtak,delhi.gov as well as non gov if there is any entrance before it then plz send thanku!
24th October 2013, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th science n i want to be a sanitory inspector, is it correct option?
plz tell me hurry
thanks
I am a graduate. If I pursue Sanitary inspector course, can i get service after doing it

Vinay Kamble :-7276828699,
26th February 2014, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

I want to details of sanitary inspector course
27th April 2014, 03:11 PM

Red face Re: Details about Sanitary Inspectors Training Course? What is the criteria? List of government courses and entrance exams?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2598203]i want admission in course sanitary inspector in pune. please send me detail about it. [email protected]
22nd September 2014, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

I have completed M.Sc biotechnology am i eligible for health inspector?? and tel about some institutes in tamilnadu with fee structure...is there any entrance exams for getting health inspector job
18th October 2014, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

Currently i am pursuing my graduation
Plz send me detail about sanitary inspector cource.
My email id:- [email protected]
And also forword the question paper for exam patern.
8th November 2014, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Sanatri inspectors course.how is applied entrance exame.than sanatri inspector studies which ug courses complit.
16th January 2015, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

: Details about Sanitary Inspectors Training Course? What is the criteria? List of government courses and entrance exams?

I have done my 12th with arts stream and pursuing my graduation I want to doing SI course in MCD reply my question at my e-mail id [email protected]
hurry up reply my question
thank a lot
3rd February 2015, 07:19 AM
Unregistered

I am studying 2nd b.sc chemistry so l will compiete my U.G in one year therefore what is the best choice after b.sc chem sanitary inspector (or) M.sc chem.
25th June 2015, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

i have done my b.a.i do want sanitary course.what is scope for girls and when open admission this course and fees or month.
hurry up reply my question.
my email id :- [email protected]
17th July 2015, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

I am bsc graduate person. And I do sanitary inspector diploma. What is scope in government field. Please tell us my I'd - [email protected]
29th November 2016, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

I completed my 5 the semester exam and waiting for the results. I am a chemistry student. I want to do sanitary inspectior course in gandhigram institute. What is the procedure for selecting candidates. Is there any entrance exam? Reply me fast.
My email I'd [email protected]
7th February 2017, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Bsc in physics i decided to sanatary inspector course .it is available in Patna bihar pls aware me soon my email princejha98@Gmail. Com
23rd March 2017, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

What type of job's are regraded to sanitary training course and for this course what are the details? and for giving me the details you can joint me on Facebook name Vishal Dholi
1st May 2017, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
govt. & self finance colleges of sanitory inspector,please send details to [email protected]
My name is shobha parmar and i am 43 years old. I am already a part of BMC staff.I want to do this course. What are the formalities for this? If i do this course then do i get the post of SI? Please look forward to this and reply to the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?