14th June 2017, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the job profile of Investment Banking Analyst?

Hi Sir/Mam, I am now 16 yrs and want to know about what is investment banking analyst?. What are its advantage and disadvantage in future for this type of job career? Can you please give me the details on the same? Awaiting for the response.

15th June 2017, 11:09 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the job profile of Investment Banking Analyst?

To become Investment Banking Analyst you need to fulfil the below mentioned criteria.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should complete their graduation or masters education in any recognised university.
- The candidate should have experience in finance department or investment or any related field.
- The experience should be a licensure.
- The scope of the job increasing day by day so you can choose this type of field.
19th June 2017, 12:34 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

With the rise in Investment market globally , banks also have a wide opportunity in Investing areas.
>> Candidate after graduation can apply for a investment banking analyst job.
>> Applicant also need to do any NSE recognized Investment course with proper certificate.
>> Applicant who have a statistical knowledge with index number computation will be given preference.

*** There is no disadvantage in this career if you complete certification course, if you have a proper knowledge with experience will cater your future.
11th August 2020, 09:45 AM
deepikapandey9999

Common examples of work done in Excel include entering historic company data from public documents and calculating various statistics using that data, estimating the fair market value of a company or its stock and projecting a company’s financial statements. Other varieties of analysis include examining and
charting historical stock performance, and evaluating and sensitizing the impact of various potential deal structures or financing arrangements.

Analysts reports to the associate. A typical day for an analyst:

Analyst: “I’m finished with the analysis.”

Associate: “Is it correct?”

Analyst: “I think so.”

Associate: “Well, check it again and don’t come back until you are

100 percent sure it is correct.”

Also included:

-creating presentation and pitchbooks.
-administrative task. He keeps a list of contacts from investment bankers, lawyer, director, etc.
-recruiting and team building activities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?