25th March 2011, 01:28 AM
shorab

Which one to go for between Marketing and Finance after doing B.E(ETC)?

I ve completed my BE (e&tc) frm MU.
which 1 shld i go for
marketing or finance???

23rd April 2011, 12:45 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Which one to go for between Marketing and Finance after doing B.E(ETC)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorab View Post
I ve completed my BE (e&tc) frm MU.
which 1 shld i go for
marketing or finance???

MBA - MARKETING VS MBA - FINANCE

-> First of all completing B.E with ECE and going for MBA needs a lot of hard work to have a better future... It will be way to good if you go for M.Tech course in electronics...

-> But if your interest is in doing MBA then no problem for sure you can do well if you work hard..

-> In MBA both Marketing and Finance plays a major role in present day..

-> But marketing is kind of hard to do when you are not willing to travel a lot and work hard.. Cause at first in marketing field you have to travel a lot and work hard in finishing the job given.

-> Marketing manager, market research analyst, brand manager and new product manager are some of the job profile of MBA marketing field..

-> Financial Managers or Financial Analysts, Accounting Managers, Corporate Controllers, Chief Financial Officers, Treasurers and Finance Officers, Investment Banking Associates, Investment Sales Associates and Traders are some of job profile of MBA Finance field..

-> At the end of the day its your interest which matters in taking the course, so go for the one which you are interested in and you will shine in your future..
24th June 2011, 02:40 PM
Brysen

Arrow Re: Which one to go for between Marketing and Finance after doing B.E(ETC)?

AKAIK you've got the anwesr in one!
14th April 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which one to go for between Marketing and Finance after doing B.E(ETC)?

which one is more profitable between marketing and finance MBA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?