11th July 2016, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Job profile and pay scale of Junior Analyst in eClerx?

Hi,
Kindly tell me about the job profile of Junior Analyst in eClerx. I have done B.Com and want to join as a Junior Analyst in eClerx. Can you tell me about the pay scale also? Kindly tell me its job profile as I am totally unaware of this company. Thank you in advance!

12th July 2016, 04:42 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Job profile and pay scale of Junior Analyst in eClerx?

A Junior Analyst is responsible of handling MS-Office & should be flexible to work in any shift. He'She should posses good analytical skills to solve customer query. Should be great in using Internet. Apart from this a Junior Analyst is having many duties but depends in which department he/she is going.

If you are fresher you will earn approximately INR 15000 to 20000 pm. If you have experience of 1-2 years then may earn INR 19000 to 25000 pm. Salary also rely how is your performance at the time of facing interview.
16th March 2017, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job profile and pay scale of Junior Analyst in eClerx?

What is the future growth in terms of salary and position if working as a junior analyst in KPO? What are the companies we can switch after working in this profile?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?