10th October 2016, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Software Analyst Testing in Athenahealth?

Can anyone of you please tell me the job profile of Software Analyst Testing in Athenahealth? I want to get this job but don't know anything about this position. Kindly help me to know.

Related Questions:
  1. Educational qualification required to attend Athenahealth Software Analyst Testing Off-Campus Drive?
  2. How to apply in Athenahealth Software Analyst Testing Off-Campus Drive? Last date of application?
  3. Company profile of Athenahealth for Programmer post?
  4. What are the jobs available after completing Engineering in Computer Science?
  5. Which is the best center for software testing course? Best center for software testing course? I have completed B.E(CS)
  6. What's the eligibility criteria for TY B.Sc(Computer Science) exams?
  7. What should I do to join in Mechanical field being a candidate having completed B.Tech in CSE and working in Hardware & Networking department of Hero Motors?
  8. Job profile and pay scale of Junior Analyst in eClerx?
  9. Outline of topics covered in Foundation and Advanced Course of ISTQB certification?
  10. Which course to take up for getting a job in software testing?
  11. Am I eligible to get a job after completion of software testing with 59.4% marks?
  12. Job description details of Software Quality Assurance Engineers in Amiti Software Technologies?
  13. Job profile of Financial Analyst in Ford Motor Pvt. Ltd.?
  14. How much salary can I get after completion of B.Tech in IT? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Will I get a job in software testing after completing B.E ECE?
  16. Is there any scope for MBA finance graduate in IT industry? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible to have a career in Software testing after completion of B.Com course?
  18. Which course should I do after doing 2 months course in Software Testing so that I could pursue my career in Testing field? Do I need to do MCA, MSc IT?
15th October 2016, 06:52 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Software Analyst Testing in Athenahealth?

Job Profile or Eligibility Criteria required for Software Analyst Testing in Athena Health:

Job profile of this Software Analyst Test in Athena Health basically consists of,

>> You must have completed Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology in
* Computer Science Engineering
* Electrical Engineering
* Electronics and Communication Engineering
* IS Engineering
* IT Engineering

>> Candidates who have done their MCA are also eligible to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> The minimum percentage you must have to score throughout the academics in order to be eligible is 65% marks or more than that

>> Knowledge of Unix, Perforce, Oracle, Java Script and Perl will be an added advantage. You must have knowledge in Test Life Cycle and must be able to understand the basics of releases processes.
16th October 2016, 12:07 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Software Analyst Testing in Athenahealth?

Candidates who have completed their B.E/B.Tech/MCA are eligible to apply for jobs in Athena Health Technologies for software analyst testing position.

Job role and responsibilities:

Being a software analyst tester you should have the ability to write code in any of these computer languages C, C++, Java, Perl, Ruby. Candidates should have keen interest towards software testing. Candidates who have testing certificates/ testing training will get an extra advantage. Candidates who are experienced and trained in any automation testing tools such as selenium, watir etc are also eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?